Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord Of The Rings War Of the North Problem PS3

• 22-05-2013 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I have been playing the game for the last week on and off and now i have a major problem with the game i cant move on to where i am post to go

I am on Captor 5 part 5 basically right at the end of it where you have to go into a cave and well i cant get into the cave there is a wall that you cant see stoping me from moving on

I have delated the updates and that has done notting, Tried with another one of the team that done notting to

You cant reload the mission so that is also out of the Question

Its the Digital copy that was giving with PSN +

Thanks for any help that you can give me as i was enjoying the game and now i basically have to leave it there :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Broken. Restarting it is your only option.

Happened to me with the same copy (PS Plus digital), so I went looking around different forums and it turns out this game-breaking glitch can happen in multiple places. They never bothered to patch it.

I deleted the game shortly after that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Done a google there myself your right there is so many game breaking glitch's in the game :eek:

I wonder why WB games never patched the problem i no the game did not sell that well but its a pain in the ass after you put in maybe 7 hours into and have to start again :( and really i cant be assed to start again

What part did it end up glitching for you MitchKoobski ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

the game flopped big time so they basicly just left the game alone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Sorry to hear that. I played through it on normal (PS plus version too) and didn't encounter any glitches at all. Luck of the draw I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,868 ✭✭✭Polar101

Apparently the quest progress corrupts if you quit the game mid-quest. Reading the game forum, the options are to restart or play the broken quest as multiplayer - someone who has a non-broken save needs to host.

I also deleted the game.. would have liked to finish it, but at least I only paid the PS+ subscription for it. Got to a part with a spider before the bug stopped my progress - there was no way to progress as the next area didn't unlock.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭sin0city

Bad game design really. All they had to do was include a manual save option and then you could just reload before the issue. Or at least give you an option to restart from any chapter you've completed.

samapple789, based on Polar101's post, just search for available games in multiplayer and join someone's game who is around the same place as you. It's only about 13 hours long and you are more than half way (8 chapters total).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Just wondering is anyone up for playing a multiplayer game to see if both of us might be able to fix the problem ?

Post up your PSN and i will add you

Thanks

EDIT

Got this working in the end joined a multiplayer game and have played on a good bit with out a problem so far in the multiplayer game it makes up have 2 other good players in your party

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,711 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/05/15/playstation-plus-your-june-update/

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus and Demon's Souls free on Playstation Plus next week -- all together definitely worth at least €15.

Advertisement