Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

primetime 27-5-13 creche expose [read mod notes in post #4 and #434]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭vitani

Seriously are you serious? Sticking fingers in to food? They strapped the kids into chairs forb2 hours for gods sake . Seriously don't let anyone mention anymore about training it's cop on I can't see how I can say this. Have u kids in crèche

One of the carers swore at a child for sticking their fingers in food, which is why I specifically mentioned that example. More training would lead to more realistic expectations, so that they don't get annoyed when kids are just being kids.

As I said, it's not going to sort out every instance of inappropriate behaviour but it could go some way towards giving some of the workers better coping skills, which would benefit all of the children in their care.

And yes, I do have a child in creche.

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭hedgehog2

I reckon this is the tip of the iceberg in reality who the hell knows what is going on once the parents drop the kids off.
    This applies to childminders who take kids into their homes,they all need to learn from this scandal.
    If I had kids in a creche I would seriously be looking into the whole system in place there and would want to make sure all is to my satisfaction to continue leaving them in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

bumper234 wrote: »
    You would not even need a password, Unfortunately most people do not know how easy it would be for someone to hack into this. Difference between someone watching kids in a playground/beach/zoo is that if that person started taking pictures someone would notice and call the guards. A pedophile sitting at home watching kids on a hacked webcam wouldn't be caught. Does anyone want to risk pictures of their children getting passed around pedophilia groups worldwide on the off chance their child may/may not get shouted at?

It could be done by up address fairly easily. It would help with security.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi there. In am a creche (please, don't kill me for that) I've been reading your comments here since couple of days and I just wanted to write my own little statement. I do not work in the center that was portrayed in the footage, I work some place else. I have a degree and a genuine passion for child care. I was utterly upset to see the footage. I can only speak for myself and my colleagues that I work very close with...- I can only imagine how upsetting the footage had to be for the parents... All I can do is to say that there really are workers who try their very best to provide the best care for your little ones. Im not going to lie to you- this is a hard job, we have to dedicate all lour energy, all our interest and most of our time to this job. But this is the career I have chosen and I personally love it. Yes, we are very stressed at times but I would NEVER, EVER blame the children for that, I would never do anything to harm innocent human beings that are not able to defend themselves. I was shocked and sickened by what I saw in the footage, I really was. But I would like parents to know that there are so many loving carers that consider their job a kind of "calling". Me and my colleagues, even after work we often discuss the things that are going on in the creche, we try to come up with some ideas to make the kids happy, safe and entertained. Right now,long after my shift was over I've been working on some art project that I want to introduce to "my" wobblers next week. Very often we buy things needed for a particular activity from our own money to ensure the resources will be there on time and the kids will be happy. To see happy faces, to hear the kids' laughter is really what the job is about and this is when we forget about all the stress and pressure that sometimes is put on us.
    Yes, of course- I would love to earn more money than I do but I know it's not realistic at the moment but only crazy person would blame and punish poor children for our financial situation. And I am sorry that such a person was hired by the company I work for... I know that what we saw in the footage was absolutely disgusting but I would like people (especially the parents) to know that there are many workers who really love your children. Since the footage was aired we all are being judged very harshly. I know I can not blame the parents, it's only natural to be worried about their little ones... But when I read couple of comments saying "they are animals that shouldn't be let anywhere close our children" my hear actually broke...
    Couple of kids were taken out from my center and I already miss them so much... And suso do my colleagues. We watched the footage together and we were actually in tears. We were terrified to go to work the next day, so worried that the parents could actually think that we were the same as the workers showed in the footage. Some parents were actually wonderful but some of them have changed from day to day, I could feel they don't trust us anymore, even though they were very happy about our work before the footage was shown on tv. And I really can understand them but it's still heartbreaking for us.
    Now I keep asking my my manager every day when the cctv cameras will be installed in the rooms, I want them to be installed, I want the parents to know we do our best...
    Once again- I am very sorry that the parents and the children had to suffer so much distress and I would like to ensure people that there are MANY workers who are absolutely dedicated to their jobs.
    About the qualification of the staff...As I stated before- I have a degree in childcare. But a degree isn't everything... The real passion is what really counts. I'll be honest with you- one of my colleagues is a young girl who is still in the college, studying for her FETAC qualification and I can honestly say she is one of the greatest child care workers I have ever seen...So dedicated, so sensitive to children's needs... I am not saying that a qualification isn't isn't important, of course it is! But if you are not passionate about what you do, qualification is not going to change it... Sometimes we are put under enormous pressure, if you have a paper but you don't have passion and love for the little ones- there is no way you will do a good job.
    Please, don't think we all are 'the animals that shouldn't be let anywhere close your children'

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Gmol wrote: »
    It could be done by up address fairly easily. It would help with security.
    IP address.
    And no, it couldn't.
    Hint - when a computer engineer tells you it can't be done easily? Believe him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 alluh

Hi there. In am a giraffe-worker (please, don't kill me for that) I've been reading your comments here since couple of days and I just wanted to write my own little statement. I do not work in the center that was portrayed in the footage, I work some place else. I have a degree and a genuine passion for child care. I was utterly upset to see the footage. I can only speak for myself and my colleagues that I work very close with...- I can only imagine how upsetting the footage had to be for the parents... All I can do is to say that there really are workers who try their very best to provide the best care for your little ones. Im not going to lie to you- this is a hard job, we have to dedicate all lour energy, all our interest and most of our time to this job. But this is the career I have chosen and I personally love it. Yes, we are very stressed at times but I would NEVER, EVER blame the children for that, I would never do anything to harm innocent human beings that are not able to defend themselves. I was shocked and sickened by what I saw in the footage, I really was. But I would like parents to know that there are so many loving carers that consider their job a kind of "calling". Me and my colleagues, even after work we often discuss the things that are going on in the creche, we try to come up with some ideas to make the kids happy, safe and entertained. Right now,long after my shift was over I've been working on some art project that I want to introduce to "my" wobblers next week. Very often we buy things needed for a particular activity from our own money to ensure the resources will be there on time and the kids will be happy. To see happy faces, to hear the kids' laughter is really what the job is about and this is when we forget about all the stress and pressure that sometimes is put on us.
    Yes, of course- I would love to earn more money than I do but I know it's not realistic at the moment but only crazy person would blame and punish poor children for our financial situation. And I am sorry that such a person was hired by the company I work for... I know that what we saw in the footage was absolutely disgusting but I would like people (especially the parents) to know that there are many workers who really love your children. Since the footage was aired we all are being judged very harshly. I know I can not blame the parents, it's only natural to be worried about their little ones... But when I read couple of comments saying "they are animals that shouldn't be let anywhere close our children" my hear actually broke...
    Couple of kids were taken out from my center and I already miss them so much... And suso do my colleagues. We watched the footage together and we were actually in tears. We were terrified to go to work the next day, so worried that the parents could actually think that we were the same as the workers showed in the footage. Some parents were actually wonderful but some of them have changed from day to day, I could feel they don't trust us anymore, even though they were very happy about our work before the footage was shown on tv. And I really can understand them but it's still heartbreaking for us.
    Now I keep asking my my manager every day when the cctv cameras will be installed in the rooms, I want them to be installed, I want the parents to know we do our best...
    Once again- I am very sorry that the parents and the children had to suffer so much distress and I would like to ensure people that there are MANY workers who are absolutely dedicated to their jobs.
    About the qualification of the staff...As I stated before- I have a degree in childcare. But a degree isn't everything... The real passion is what really counts. I'll be honest with you- one of my colleagues is a young girl who is still in the college, studying for her FETAC qualification and I can honestly say she is one of the greatest child care workers I have ever seen...So dedicated, so sensitive to children's needs... I am not saying that a qualification isn't isn't important, of course it is! But if you are not passionate about what you do, qualification is not going to change it... Sometimes we are put under enormous pressure, if you have a paper but you don't have passion and love for the little ones- there is no way you will do a good job.
    Please, don't think we all are 'the animals that shouldn't be let anywhere close your children'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

I find it laughable that one of the excuses for ratios not being adhered to is the unpredictability of child numbers and staff being sick. Parents have to pay even when their children are not there, planned or unpredictably. That's a lot of extra money for relief staff for example.

As for webcams, is there not a child protection issue with being able to observe other people's children? Cctv I have less of a problem with, for monitoring by management and recording incidents.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Paddy James

pwurple wrote: »
    People get extremely stressed and frustrated when they are expected to do something and they don't have the training or ability to do it. Looking after 10 toddlers is a whole different ball game to looking after 2 toddlers too.

I know myself I have gotten frustrated with my own 2 year old when she has just taken off the clothes I put on her for the third time or some other semi-annoying thing. I have my ways of dealing with that (usually stepping outside the room for a few seconds, deep breathe and retry). But there are PLENTY of parents who will lose their temper and hit a toddler for that kind of thing. Parents. Who love their children unconditionally. Anyone looking after a child, including parents, will benefit from more training and skills.

I hope you don't think that was a set of excuses. I honestly hope the book is thrown at them. But that is not to say the training is adequate and they behaved like this despite good knowledge. They obviously had no idea of how to deal with the situation in front of them. Extra training could included ... For a start, how to deal with a collegue who is doing these things! You note no one stepped in here either.
    Correction someone did step in they exposed them..

alluh wrote: »
    Hi there. In am a giraffe-worker (please, don't kill me for that) I've been reading your comments here since couple of days and I just wanted to write my own little statement. I do not work in the center that was portrayed in the footage, I work some place else. I have a degree and a genuine passion for child care. I was utterly upset to see the footage. I can only speak for myself and my colleagues that I work very close with...- I can only imagine how upsetting the footage had to be for the parents... All I can do is to say that there really are workers who try their very best to provide the best care for your little ones. Im not going to lie to you- this is a hard job, we have to dedicate all lour energy, all our interest and most of our time to this job. But this is the career I have chosen and I personally love it. Yes, we are very stressed at times but I would NEVER, EVER blame the children for that, I would never do anything to harm innocent human beings that are not able to defend themselves. I was shocked and sickened by what I saw in the footage, I really was. But I would like parents to know that there are so many loving carers that consider their job a kind of "calling". Me and my colleagues, even after work we often discuss the things that are going on in the creche, we try to come up with some ideas to make the kids happy, safe and entertained. Right now,long after my shift was over I've been working on some art project that I want to introduce to "my" wobblers next week. Very often we buy things needed for a particular activity from our own money to ensure the resources will be there on time and the kids will be happy. To see happy faces, to hear the kids' laughter is really what the job is about and this is when we forget about all the stress and pressure that sometimes is put on us.

At least we agree that papers are not the main thing it's passion and simple cop on.

I am sorry but the two crèches I know about one our kids went to the other I was told about both were simply a disaster. To be frank have you seen the house that your boss has? I don't mind who owns what once its got honestly and they haven't as kids were abused in their centres. Are u really telling that u never saw anything wrong happening? U never heard any rumours?

pwurple wrote: »
    People get extremely stressed and frustrated when they are expected to do something and they don't have the training or ability to do it. Looking after 10 toddlers is a whole different ball game to looking after 2 toddlers too.

I know myself I have gotten frustrated with my own 2 year old when she has just taken off the clothes I put on her for the third time or some other semi-annoying thing. I have my ways of dealing with that (usually stepping outside the room for a few seconds, deep breathe and retry). But there are PLENTY of parents who will lose their temper and hit a toddler for that kind of thing. Parents. Who love their children unconditionally. Anyone looking after a child, including parents, will benefit from more training and skills.

I hope you don't think that was a set of excuses. I honestly hope the book is thrown at them. But that is not to say the training is adequate and they behaved like this despite good knowledge. They obviously had no idea of how to deal with the situation in front of them. Extra training could included ... For a start, how to deal with a collegue who is doing these things! You note no one stepped in here either.

10 toddlers ? I was sure limit was 5 / 6 ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 alluh

At least we agree that papers are not the main thing it's passion and simple cop on.

I am sorry but the two crèches I know about one our kids went to the other I was told about both were simply a disaster. To be frank have you seen the house that your boss has? I don't mind who owns what once its got honestly and they haven't as kids were abused in their centres. Are u really telling that u never saw anything wrong happening? U never heard any rumours?

No, I have never seen my boss house...What does it have to do with my previous post anyway..? I didn't say anything about my boss... As I said- I can only speak for myself and the ones I work very close with... It was a simple statement from a simple child care worker, that's all.
    I've never seen anything wrong happening in the center I work in...I can not speak about the other centers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Sparks wrote: »
    IP address.
    And no, it couldn't.
    Hint - when a computer engineer tells you it can't be done easily? Believe him.

Sorry that was a typo, please explain why it couldn't be done

Gmol wrote: »
    Sorry that was a typo, please explain why it couldn't be done
    Because we don't know how to do it. A perfectly secure networked system using the internet? No such beast has ever existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭paul71

Because we don't know how to do it. A perfectly secure networked system using the internet? No such beast has ever existed.

Yeap, the only secure computer in the world is one that has no communication devices, and has only ever had 1 user. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Caledonia

Having watched Primetime from tonight I strongly urge you guys with children in Giraffe Belarmine to remove them.

Repeated breaches of Child Welfare -Regulation 5 -found in inspections. Incident inspections uncovered many more

breaches; the last inspection in May '12 found all supposedly 'ok'.

Knowing they are on the HSE radar in the last two years for serious complaints and RTE find this stuff is still going on?

Really-I have no vested interests- but you need to start looking for alternative childcare.

In case you missed it 3 years ago a little boy was shut in a dark room, found by a staff member who heard banging and

went to check it out. She found a child crying on the other side.

She reported the incident to management. The parents went to a duty Social Worker in the HSE and the Gardai. The

series of inspections followed. Last year the parents went to the Minister for Justice who followed up with

correspondence from the HSE saying there was no longer an issue with the service.

A previous poster on this thread removed their child in Feb 12 and reported aggressive shouting to the HSE.

Is your bar for creches so low that you are still happy to leave your children there?

I don't get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Crumpet

alluh wrote: »

Alluh, thanks for posting that... My baby goes to Giraffe, but a centre that wasn't mentioned in any of the statistics shown on PrimeTime... I'm really hoping he has somebody as lovely and interested in kids as you are, looking after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,953 ✭✭✭✭josip

Nobody is looking for a perfectly secure networking environment. Most people and companies will tolerate reasonably secure. An RSA token-based VPN login is one industry norm for remote access. It would be an additional expense to implement for the creches involved, but would be more than covered by existing profit levels. Token costs could be borne by parents who want to avail of the service with the server-side costs borne by the creches involved. The last time we had to get tokens, they worked out at €50/token with a 3 year shelf life. It's completely normal and feasible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Seriously are you serious? Sticking fingers in to food? They strapped the kids into chairs forb2 hours for gods sake . Seriously don't let anyone mention anymore about training it's cop on I can't see how I can say this. Have u kids in crèche

Your posts are getting personal and abusive. Please tone down your posting and read the forum charter.

josip wrote: »
    Nobody is looking for a perfectly secure networking environment. Most people and companies will tolerate reasonably secure. An RSA token-based VPN login is one industry norm for remote access. It would be an additional expense to implement for the creches involved, but would be more than covered by existing profit levels. Token costs could be borne by parents who want to avail of the service with the server-side costs borne by the creches involved. The last time we had to get tokens, they worked out at €50/token with a 3 year shelf life. It's completely normal and feasible.

You're not evaluating the problem correctly.

If the parents are willing to tolerate a network that's not perfectly secure, then nothing as enterprise-level as what you're talking about is needed (nor is it really any more secure as exploits are generally spread around on the net until every script kiddie with a netbook can use them).

If the parents are not willing to tolerate a network that's not perfectly secure, then give up on the idea now because we don't know how to build a perfectly secure network service over the internet. It's never been done.

And if people say they're willing to tolerate a reasonable level of network security, back away slowly from the contract until you can turn and run, because the client doesn't understand what they're paying for and will blame you when they learn that they didn't understand it. ("Reasonable level"? What's that when it's at home? How is it measured? In what units? How do you prove you met the standard? How liable are you if it fails?)

The question isn't one of technology, it's one of informed parental choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/buck-stops-with-managers-minister-29309807.html
    CHILDREN'S Minister Frances Fitzgerald has put the spotlight on the management of the three creches which are now being investigated by the gardai.

Yes minister it's nothing to do with you.

"Regulation"
    "Enforcement"
    You don't need to understand the meaning of these words.

Not only did HSE reports allow non-compliant creches to stay open they also granted them funding.
    Now where does the buck stop?

• Advertisement

mathie wrote: »
    Yes minister it's nothing to do with you.
    At this point, with those creches, it isn't anything to do with her. And if she doesn't watch what she says in public very carefully (and really she should just shut the hell up right now), their lawyers can use what she says to claim a prejudiced case and have it thrown out of court. Does nobody remember a certain Tanaiste saying something stupid and getting a certain ex-Taoiseach who owned his own island off the hook legally the same way?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,378 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Update from Belamine Creche re last night.

There are two sides to every story, still confused as to the point of the PT programme last night. It would have been nice of them to include that the carer who locked a child in a room was sacked by Giraffe.

Dear XX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In order that we keep you informed, I am issuing this clarification of matters covered
    in last night's Prime Time. Also I am clarifying our position regarding exchanges
    in the Dail on Job Bridge scheme.

Incident in Belarmine Centre 2010

On the day in question a carer reported to her manager that she saw a colleague
    enclosing a child in the adjoining nappy changing area, off the main care room,
    with the light turned off. The entire incident happened in a matter of 1 to 2 minutes.
    This is totally contrary to good childcare care practice and procedure.

The carer reported the matter to her centre manager within the hour and on initial
    assessment of the complaint head office was informed. Operations Support commenced
    investigation that afternoon and the carer involved was assigned under supervision
    to another room.

Next morning Operations Support completed the initial investigation having interviewed
    all involved. The parents were informed by Giraffe and the carer was suspended.
    The carer remained suspended and following full disciplinary hearing the carer was
    dismissed. The HSE were also advised.

HSE REPORTS

The program highlighted previous HSE reports outlining non-compliances. As the programme
    also noted our most recent HSE report shows one non-compliance. This is indicative
    of the work done in the interim to address non-compliances in previous reports and
    to engage with the inspectorate to ensure compliance. The HSE reports referred to,
    will be emailed to you directly over the course of the next few days with explanatory
    comment where helpful.

JOB BRIDGE

We would also like to clarify that contrary to the impression that may have been
    given in Dail exchanges recently, Giraffe have never employed any one in any of
    our centres on the Job Bridge internship. Having advertised on Job Bridge site
    we screened some applications and none were interviewed. Interns on this scheme
    if employed would not count in ratios and would not be considered core staff.

Please be assured we are concentrating in addressing the plan of action advised
    in last email/letter. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you our parents
    for your support and warmness towards our care staff and your willingness to give
    the centre management the opportunity to retain your confidence and trust.

Yours sincerely,

You're not evaluating the problem correctly...
    I'm being practical; the same as almost everyone else in the real world who wants solutions to remote access rather than sitting around meeting tables for months listening to obstructionist techies telling them how it can't be done. I'm a techie. Our job is to tell people how it can be done.

All problem domains can be categorised and analysed in such a way as to make it impossible to implement a solution if we so choose.

For example, a lot of pedestrians are crossing the road at a particular point and there are calls for a pedestrian crossing to be put in place. To apply your logic: Do they want to be able to cross the road safely or not?

• Well if they want to be able to cross the road in complete safety, sorry that can't be done, there's never been a type of pedestrian crossing yet at which there hasn't been an accident.
    • If they don't want complete safety, then let them take their chances as they already do.
    • If they want reasonable safety, then run away from the contract. How do we measure that?
    End result there would be no pedestrian crossings.

When people put burglar alarms on their houses, do they believe their houses are now 100% secure? No, they believe their houses are more secure and it is less likely that they will be burgled.

It is the same with secure remote access, the intention is to make it sufficiently difficult to deter those who would have an interest and the means in gaining unauthorised access.

An advantage of the tokens is that it only the token holder can use it. Multiple family members and friends using it simultaneously is not possible.

It's misleading to be advising people here who want secure remote access to creches that they either don't need it or it can't be done or that they don't understand what they want.

Secure remote access at a reasonable cost to creche camera networks as implemented in many other industries for employees/customers is perfectly feasible.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

At this point, with those creches, it isn't anything to do with her. And if she doesn't watch what she says in public very carefully (and really she should just shut the hell up right now), their lawyers can use what she says to claim a prejudiced case and have it thrown out of court. Does nobody remember a certain Tanaiste saying something stupid and getting a certain ex-Taoiseach who owned his own island off the hook legally the same way?

"At this point" yes.

But going forward the buck stops with her.
    The reason why the ratios of staff to children is constantly broken is because it's tolerated by HSE inspections.
    I posted an copy of a HSE inspection that listed as compliant a 10-12 : 1 ratio in a room that should have a 6:1 ratio.

If the ratios are right then we've a better chance of having less stressed carers.
    I'm not saying that stress is an acceptable reason for child abuse - nothing is.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gabrielIT

Crumpet wrote: »
    Alluh, thanks for posting that... My baby goes to Giraffe, but a centre that wasn't mentioned in any of the statistics shown on PrimeTime... I'm really hoping he has somebody as lovely and interested in kids as you are, looking after him.
    Hi, I genuinely believe you and honestly feel for all good and caring staff being placed under considerable pressure for the last 10 days.

The only way forward is for the Parents to be more present and work together with the creche to improve things. I know that for some of us may seem outrageous to ask Parents to be more present but we were proven wrong in leaving all to the creche. we do pay a lot, this must be clear and we should demand perfection. But we should also form groups where parents gather ideas and channel feedbacks and sit around the table with local management to go trough actions and review improvements.

To believe that operational staff are the only responsible, the weakest link in the childcare system is narrow minded.

I do not have anything against a childcare owner having a mansion as long as its furniture is not paid by penalizing staff, by savagely cutting resources for healthy and bullet proof recruitment, health and safety, proper compensation and benefits to staff employed.
    I would definitely favor a solution where every year creches would apply for a license to operate in the sector and if they do not meet the criteria they would be closed until they do.

It is all about balances and checks and solid and transparent procedures, attracting the right candidates with a strong vocation for the job, paying the right money and motivate them, inspire them, offer continuous training and having also a good employee support program where staff can refer in case of stressful situation

josip wrote: »
    I'm being practical
    No, you'e not. Practical is explaining that the system can't be secure; and if people are willing to accept that, fine, and there are cheap ways of building the thing. If not, don't build it.

Telling them you can get "reasonable" levels of security isn't quite lying, but it is capitalising unfairly on the lack of technical knowledge of non-techies.

Practical is explaining that the system can't be secure;

Practical is explaining that the system can't be 100% secure which is a huge difference to what you've been saying.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

As a network engineer I would be extremely unhappy with live cctv of my kids being streamed over the internet.

If my kids were still in Giraffe I would be considering pulling them out not because the day to day care that they got was not brilliant but because i would not want to be paying my 2k a month to a large company that did not care about children.

• Advertisement

As a telecom engineer I would choose a creche with RSA token remote access to "CCTV" over one that doesn't, everything else being equal. And I would be happy to pay a premium for it. But I agree that remote CCTV access would be a secondary issue to other considerations about the creche.

Advertisement