Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE 1 8.30 - Wexford Food Family - Local Heroes

Options
  • 22-05-2013 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭

On now, but you'll get it on the rte player.

One problem - JOE DUFFY is in it :eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

Interesting to see businesses thinking outside the box in developing new customers. Fair play to them

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Twas a good show. Make you wanna seek out some of those Rissoles !

Will stack up at the weekend !

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭SusanneKn

They sell those Rissoles in Centra Whitmilles and the Petrol Station coming down the one way system by the old cinema :) Wexford Town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

I think I saw them in Scallans

Update; Scallans do have them and I'm eating them now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

I don't understand how you can pre make Rissoles as the whole point to a great true Rissole is its made from leftovers and done in the Oil that everything has has been done in.

I'm sorry a true Rissole cannot be bought from a supermarket has to be chipper made.

• Advertisement

McLoughlin wrote: »
    I don't understand how you can pre make Rissoles as the whole point to a great true Rissole is its made from leftovers and done in the Oil that everything has has been done in.

I'm sorry a true Rissole cannot be bought from a supermarket has to be chipper made.

Not true ! I've had those from Jimmy Barry in the past and they are very good.

SusanneKn wrote: »
    They sell those Rissoles in Centra Whitmilles and the Petrol Station coming down the one way system by the old cinema :) Wexford Town

They sell them in Pettitts and Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭celtic tiger 2011

Why does the clown Duffy have this show?.

Advertisement