Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

London - Champions League Final

• 22-05-2013 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi,

Me and my mate are going to London on saturday morning until sunday morning for the Champions League Final. We don't have tickets for the match itself, but we thought the atmosphere should be pretty awesome in the city aswell. As we've both never been in London I was wondering if you could give me some advice:

- Is the area around Wembley a nice place to be before/during/after the match? Are there many pubs etc.
    - If Wembley is not that nice an area to hang out, where else would you advice us to go? We're both HEAVY Dortmund-fans and my mate is German, so preferably a place that would get us in touch with the other German/Dortmund-fans.

We didn't have money to spare for a hostel, and we couldn't really care much either to book one for a short night. Our plane leaves at 8, so around 5 we'll head off to the airport.
    - How can we best survive the night? Any nice pubs/clubs that stay open late and aren't too expensive? We'll be dressed and painted in black/yellow, so would be nice if the place isn't too picky on the attire of it's customers!

Any other things I should keep in mind that differ vastly from Dublin, customs and the likes? Also, what's the price of a pint on average in London? :)

If you made it this far, thanks for your time!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

Jesus! Good luck on your most unorganised trip ever!!

Advertisement