Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for 4 days

Options
  • 22-05-2013 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

I asked a question and got banned i have pm the mod was just ignored. I dont mind the ban but for asking a question in AH has me baffled
    Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi Hootanany,

Have you PM'ed the mod in question to discuss it? If not, please do so. If no agreement can be reached, one of the Rec CMods will look into this for you.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Yes I have was told I asked the question wrongly:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,689 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Hi Hootanany,

The post you were banned for, in a thread titled "Are Ireland's 17,600 Nigerian residents able to send home 468 M last year???", was:
    Hootanany wrote: »
    So their money is coming from scamming social welfare or drug dealing.

Your post wasn't responding to anyone, didn't have a question mark so it seemed more like a conversational statement rather than a question, and if read in conjunction with one of your other posts on that thread:
    Hootanany wrote: »
    They rent multiple properties do a deal with the landlord, he in turn rents them out to other families.

All sucking the State Teet that is why so much is getting sent over there.

I'm inclined to believe your post wasn't a legitimate question and was more likely an offensive sweeping generalistion.

I'm recommending the ban stands. You may ask for an admin to review this decision if you wish to appeal it.

Advertisement