Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boojum

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Had my first Burrito in there on Friday....dear god it was fantastic.
    I had the Mixed meat one (Chicken and Beef) medium salsa and it was huge !
    Don't know how La Salsa are going to fair now that there's far superior food in Boojum.
    That must have been a freestyle effort as its not a menu option.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

That must have been a freestyle effort as its not a menu option.

Ask and you shall receive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Ask and you shall receive :D

Depends on the server!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭barry181091

Really good burritos - only thing I despise is the soho hipster vibe going on in there, ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Really good burritos - only thing I despise is the soho hipster vibe going on in there, ugh.

I must be one of them considering I didn't notice, either that or your a pretentious w*nker :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

whoa easy there Grimebox, that's a really uncalled for edit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

I thought hipsters were the ones who were supposed to be pretentious?

Or is there another adjective used to describe them that I've just never heard of?

:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Had my first Burrito in there on Friday....dear god it was fantastic.
    I had the Mixed meat one (Chicken and Beef) medium salsa and it was huge !
    Don't know how La Salsa are going to fair now that there's far superior food in Boojum.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

whoa easy there Grimebox, that's a really uncalled for edit!

Sorry, I am a bit of a hipster-hater-hater

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Was in there at 8.50 last night and there was a queue down to the door! Poor staff!

If Boojum are reading this, one girl was out stocking the fridges, she would have been better off behind the counter helping out.

• Advertisement

jenno86 wrote: »
    Was in there at 8.50 last night and there was a queue down to the door! Poor staff!

If Boojum are reading this, one girl was out stocking the fridges, she would have been better off behind the counter helping out.

Id imagine staff are more than likely rostered after closing time, its not as if the doors close and they all walk off.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,223 ✭✭✭squonk

Is the Margheritta machine in Boojum yet? Working late so fancy dropping down for a burrito and a margheritta for my tea!

squonk wrote: »
    Is the Margheritta machine in Boojum yet? Working late so fancy dropping down for a burrito and a margheritta for my tea!

Didnt spot it when i was in at the weekend, ask on their FB page, they reply to most posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Later opening hours YAY! :D
    From their facebook page:

"We are opening a little later from today. New opening hours are Monday-Friday 11.30-21.30, Saturday 12.00-21.30 and Sunday 13.00-18.00"

magentas wrote: »
    Later opening hours YAY! :D
    From their facebook page:

"We are opening a little later from today. New opening hours are Monday-Friday 11.30-21.30, Saturday 12.00-21.30 and Sunday 13.00-18.00"

I'm happy for the extra half hours but would totally swap them for the extra hour for me Sunday eve craving.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,223 ✭✭✭squonk

18:00 closing time on Sunday is stupid. I was planning on heading to a gig last Sunday evening that started just after 7 and decided I'd pop into Boojum beforehand for something to eat. Luckilly I checked their times and had to nix that idea. Even if they opened til 8 on Sunday it'd be useful. Just bump the morning opening times on an hour even.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 boojummex

inisboffin wrote: »
    Depends on the server!
    Extra meat is an option which all servers know about :D

boojummex wrote: »
    Extra meat is an option which all servers know about :D

Hi Boojummex, but it *did* depend on the server for a lot of stuff when I posted that! However, glad you have sorted out your can and cants!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

Perhaps Boojummex can tell us if the margarita machine is up and running yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

boojummex, if you intend to post for Boojum you need to be verified by an admin.
    Please contact reps@boards.ie to be verified before posting more.
    This is to make sure you be the real deal and not some prankster.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

About to go over the road to Boojums for a tasty feed.... forgot they close at 6. Sickened!

La Salsa.....

J o e wrote: »
    About to go over the road to Boojums for a tasty feed.... forgot they close at 6. Sickened!

La Salsa.....

You'll be more sickened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

La salsa's grand.

But we can't say that in the hipster Boojum thread. Sorry, I forgot. Won't do it again.

kraggy wrote: »
    La salsa's grand.

But we can't say that in the hipster Boojum thread. Sorry, I forgot. Won't do it again.

Its not grand its below par, it wasnt even good enough before Boojum arrived, now its obsolete imo.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

careful ben, lest you be labelled a hipster :pac:

careful ben, lest you be labelled a hipster :pac:

Id happily be called anything as long as i get my Boojum eats.

Headed down there last night after the races, was supposed to be my first visit. Totally forgot it closed at 6. They are losing a lot of business imo closing at 6, you would think they would extend it for race week even. Can't understand it at all myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Thanks to their generous stamping I got my first free burrito the other day.

So how close are you guys to a free t-shirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 mc_hammered

i had about 5 burritos there so far. never got a stamp or a book to stamp. You can shove your poxy t-shirt up your hole.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

i had about 5 burritos there so far. never got a stamp or a book to stamp. You can shove your poxy t-shirt up your hole.

You have 3 posts on boards. 2 of them end with you telling people to shove something up their hole. Do you have an odd fetish? I dread to think what might become of some of the burritos:eek:

Advertisement