Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with my order

Options
  • 22-05-2013 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

im changing from vodafone to eircom i ordered it on the 15th

i got a letter saying welcome to eircom with my account name, account number, phone number and saying the phone services im getting and broadband wasnt there but i guess that comes after the phone that was on the 20th later on the same day got a text saying our phone line was activated 

i registered for my eircom and once registered it said it would take 48 hours to verify or something like that

but today i logged in to my eircom and it says i have no accounts in my eircom and i tried to add my account number and phone number but a error came up  

so can someone please tell me has there been a problem with the order and is the phone active and when will the broadband be active 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

nedy1990 wrote: »
    im changing from vodafone to eircom i ordered it on the 15th

i got a letter saying welcome to eircom with my account name, account number, phone number and saying the phone services im getting and broadband wasnt there but i guess that comes after the phone that was on the 20th later on the same day got a text saying our phone line was activated 

i registered for my eircom and once registered it said it would take 48 hours to verify or something like that

but today i logged in to my eircom and it says i have no accounts in my eircom and i tried to add my account number and phone number but a error came up  

so can someone please tell me has there been a problem with the order and is the phone active and when will the broadband be active 

Thanks
    Hi,

I posted on your other thread as follows:

Hi nedy1990

As you were given a new account number when you moved back to eircom. Have you re-registered with the new account number on 'my eircom'.

Or are you trying to log in via a previous log in?

Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 15 nedy1990

Hi,

I posted on your other thread as follows:

Hi nedy1990

As you were given a new account number when you moved back to eircom. Have you re-registered with the new account number on 'my eircom'.

Or are you trying to log in via a previous log in?

Mark

ok thanks mark

Advertisement