Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Z movie chatter thread

• 22-05-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭

Every now and then i sit down to watch a z movie and want to discuss but don't know where. If there is one i apologise, but thought I'd start this.
    Tonight im watching warm bodies. Almost ashamed but here goes...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

the thread idea is solid El Spearo, just not entirely sold on the film you're gonan watch :D haha let us know anyway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭El Inho

Ten minutes in and various 'rules' or conventions have been broken...just keep telling myself its for the forum :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

lol if it's that bad.. maybe just quit :D i know i would

It's just.... A talking thinking z? Its wrong. That said the film makes me snigger every time i reach to turn it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

in fairness warm bodies is fairly funny, i'm sure we discussed it here before, the idea of the z consuming your memories is an interesting one.

• Advertisement

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    in fairness warm bodies is fairly funny, i'm sure we discussed it here before, the idea of the z consuming your memories is an interesting one.

Interesting, but a shade ridiculous. Of course nothing is ridiculous in z world technically. But this is. I giggled once or twice before eventually turning it off early. Talking zombies thinking being the main reason.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

El Spearo wrote: »
    It's just.... A talking thinking z? Its wrong. That said the film makes me snigger every time i reach to turn it off.

Was good enough for Romero.;)

th?id=H.4889726781949467&pid=15.1

Kess73 wrote: »
    Was good enough for Romero.;)

th?id=H.4889726781949467&pid=15.1

Touché

Advertisement