Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnnys Golf Accums

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭Johnny86

Final Round 2 balls, Hyundai Tournament of Champs

Horschel (10/11 v S Brown) - Playing well enough (improving as the week goes on), much better player than Brown imo
    Kuchar (5/6 v H English) - Good price as he is a better player than English, taking yesterdays round as a blip
    P Reed (13/8 v C Kirk) - Purely because of the price, seems to be playing well enough this week
    B Gay (21/20v M Thompson) - I generally don't like backing a lesser player after they've shot a low round as they're unlikely to back it up but Thompson is getting worse as the week goes on so was expecting Gay at odds on.

2e trebles
    2e accum

Johnny86 wrote: »
    Final Round 2 balls, Hyundai Tournament of Champs

Horschel (10/11 v S Brown) - Playing well enough (improving as the week goes on), much better player than Brown imo
    Kuchar (5/6 v H English) - Good price as he is a better player than English, taking yesterdays round as a blip
    P Reed (13/8 v C Kirk) - Purely because of the price, seems to be playing well enough this week
    B Gay (21/20v M Thompson) - I generally don't like backing a lesser player after they've shot a low round as they're unlikely to back it up but Thompson is getting worse as the week goes on so was expecting Gay at odds on.

2e trebles
    2e accum

3/4 so winnings however Reed had a 5ft birdie putt on the last which he missed, Kirk made his birdie from 3ft so they finished tied:(..and thus I win about 100e less...fine fine margins eh!

2nd round at the Volvo, Ive gone for

Bjorn 10/11, expect him to bounce back from the awful 1st round. Was one of the fav's this week.
    Aiken 5/6, a much better player than Hoey in my opinion so happy to take the price. Also being from SA seems to help when playing tournaments there
    Ilonen Evs, think this guy will push on this year. Never been a fan of Rumford even though he won twice last year.
    Uihlein Evs, fan of this guy who responded so well to his opening triple bogey in 1st round. Wood is a good links player but think Uihlein is the better player.

Ive 3e on the accum and 1.50 on the trebles

2nd round at the Volvo, Ive gone for

Bjorn 10/11, expect him to bounce back from the awful 1st round. Was one of the fav's this week.
    Aiken 5/6, a much better player than Hoey in my opinion so happy to take the price. Also being from SA seems to help when playing tournaments there
    Ilonen Evs, think this guy will push on this year. Never been a fan of Rumford even though he won twice last year.
    Uihlein Evs, fan of this guy who responded so well to his opening triple bogey in 1st round. Wood is a good links player but think Uihlein is the better player.

Ive 3e on the accum and 1.50 on the trebles

Bjorn and Aiken won, Ilonen although drew level with a few to play was always playing catch-up it seemed. Uihlein was dreadful, shooting +6, didnt see that coming.

Uihlein actually seems like a good price at Evs against Aphibarnrat. The Thai making too many bogeys so far this week.
    Along with Bjorn (4/6) against Ilonen, Wood (10/11) against Siem and Grace (4/5) against Jacquelin.

Although not in my accum, I'll prob have a single on Rumford (11/4) against Schwartzel and a single on Clarke (7/4) against Manassero.

Bjorn and Aiken won, Ilonen although drew level with a few to play was always playing catch-up it seemed. Uihlein was dreadful, shooting +6, didnt see that coming.

Uihlein actually seems like a good price at Evs against Aphibarnrat. The Thai making too many bogeys so far this week.
    Along with Bjorn (4/6) against Ilonen, Wood (10/11) against Siem and Grace (4/5) against Jacquelin.

Although not in my accum, I'll prob have a single on Rumford (11/4) against Schwartzel and a single on Clarke (7/4) against Manassero.

All four of my accumulator and trebles came in, Wood really made me sweat for it. He was 5 ahead going onto the back nine but was level with 2 to play. Thankfully he birdied the last and Siem didnt!
    I only had 1e on the trebles and 1.91 on the accum (was rounding to an even number). So €5.91 returned €46.10, the account needed that!

Schwartzel tied his match with Rumford but Clarke won...although I didn't bother doing either of the single bets in the end!

Im still on Dubuisson outright since pre-tournament at 25-1 so fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

3 3rd round 3ball picks this evening for an interest in the Sony
    Stroud
    Slocum
    M Wilson

1e doubles and 2e treble...total cost 5e

3 3rd round 3ball picks this evening for an interest in the Sony
    Stroud
    Slocum
    M Wilson

1e doubles and 2e treble...total cost 5e

Slocum the only winner above.

Gone for same type of bet for tonight
    Slocum
    Cink
    Stroud

Slocum the only winner above.

Gone for same type of bet for tonight
    Slocum
    Cink
    Stroud

no returns

Cink won his 3 ball (13/8)

Stroud was tied with Every with 4 to play. Every played those holes in -2, Stroud in just -1.

Slocum was tied with Leishman with 4 to play. Leishman plays them in -3, Slocum only in level par (double-bogey on 15).

Feeling a little unfortunate that Stroud or Slocum didn't dead-heat their 3 balls given the position with 4 holes to play. Onto next week!

Advertisement