Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy crying while she's eating. (Even soft food)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

anniehoo wrote: »
    Can we watch the judgemental tone of this thread folks. The OPs situation isn't ideal we know, but rather than berating them, please help with the best advice you can for the sake of the health of the pup. If you can't do that, don't post at all. Thanks.
    Usually just a lurker on this forum, but I'd have to second this. Bottom line is the pup is no longer in the hands of a dodgy breeder/dealer, and living with somebody who is looking for advice on the best way forward with the animal's best interest in mind.

I'm all for berating people for doing the wrong thing, but when they're looking for advice on doing the right thing, maybe advice is the best thing to give? I'd certainly rather see the pup where they are now than where they were. They didn't get the best start in life by all accounts, but things seem to be looking up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

How is wee Diesel going for you now OP, has she settled in and munching her way through her noms??

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭diegroblers

Hi guys. Poor Diesel has been renamed (incredible opposition to naming a female dog Diesel) to Georgie (short for George, but they don't know that), as in "and I will hug him and love him and squeeze him and call him George" ;) )

The vet estimated her at about 7 weeks and said she's healthy and doing well. She said she has no issue with raw diet, she just think it is a lot of hassle to try and make sure that the dogs get all the nutrients that they need. So she got her shot and de-worming and she'll be back for more. We paid €43 for the lot. I expected it to be more.

She's doing really well with crate training and such. She's even gone outside for business on her own a couple of times.

Thank you for all the support!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

BOOOOOOO!!! I loved the name Diesel... :) But George sounds just as nice. Glad to hear she's coming along nicely!! :D

I know! Me too! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Madisonmenece

late to the party but I own both a mal and a husky and I would say you have more mal than husky on your hands. Our mal was very uncoordinated for a long time also in comparison to the husky, but don't be fooled they can move fairly swift when they want, also he had a extremely powerful sense of smell.

In regards to foods a of my favorite are Orijen, Eden, Acana, cardigans & skinners. I feed raw and personally but it is down your own personal choice.

congrats on your new pup

he had a extremely powerful sense of smell.

Tell me about it!!! You can't bring ANYTHING near her and she goes CRAZY! :D Luckily she calms down when she realizes that she's not going to get anything.

Advertisement