Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How the new gen affects the IFGC

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭SuperChar

Ah yeah, fair point.

The thing that gets me about the classic controller is that the face buttons are rotated 90 degrees, so everything isn't exactly where it should be.

If I was relearning Smash on a completely different controller, I feel like I'd have an easier time than something that is ALMOST exactly the same just slightly different. Jump where special move should be, special move where A should be. It's madness. My Smash muscle memory is too strong.

I'm guaranteed to pick it up on the 3DS (I wonder will it use Circle Pad Pro?) but Nintendo have yet to sell me a Wii U.

I'd rather play it on Wii-U I guess because the Pro controller is quite like the Xbox controller but it will probably be hard to re-learn the controls

Advertisement