Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage for couch (3 seater and 2 seater)?

Options
  • 23-05-2013 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

HI,
    Anyone know somewhere where I can store a couch (3 seater and 2 seater) for very cheap? Not sure for how long.
    Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Google self storage Cork. There's a place on Centre Park Road that I understand is affordable. There are other places but I don't know how affordable they are...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭ssbob

dinneenp wrote: »
    HI,
    Anyone know somewhere where I can store a couch (3 seater and 2 seater) for very cheap? Not sure for how long.
    Cheers,
    Pa.

tbh if you are going to be leaving it there for more than a couple of months I would suggest selling the thing altogether or "lending" it to a mate...............

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

HI,
    I've found somewhere to store it. Now just looking for someone to move it (will pay obviously). will check adverts, tradesmen.ie etc.

Advertisement