Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Juice in a Clearomizer

Options
  • 23-05-2013 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi there, I am wondering if I can leave different juices in a clearomizer I am not using, So I can switch between flavors..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

One single juice per clearo... yep, you can just leave it in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Thats great...Thanks for the fast reply :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

How long though? The two T2s I broke at the weekend both have cigarillos in them and its gone black as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Depends on how crudded your coil is I suppose, it'll keep leaching that down for as long as it's in there, but I wouldn't bother filling anything if I wasn't using it for a while.
    I tell a lie...I hadn't used my Killer for a month and the juice stayed the same colour - must've been a fresh coil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I have a couple of vivi's that I use different juices in. I'm always leaving juice in, for a couple of days at a time. I do wash them out soon as they're emptied though. Better to keep them fresh, but unless, as mentioned, the coil is filthy, you should be fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement