Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazy Newbie Best Vaper

Options
  • 23-05-2013 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi Guys ... I'm a 20-30 a day smoker and have started using E-cigs to cut down (currently between 5-10) ie Jaspers & Jaspers and nicolites disposable but I'm going through them like a nicotine starved knife through butter. I've read some comments in relation to the pointlessness of purchasing e-cig rechargeable packs and the recommendation seems to be for a vaping device, trading the aesthetics of an e-cig (which I don't care about) for the value and "hit" of a vaper. My question is which is the best brand and best value? I smoke B&H and enjoy lots of smoke so the heavier output would be good! Thanks in advance for your help.

PS I'd very much appreciate direction to any discounts available at the minute you guys seem to be well on top of that sort of thing!

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

I think I saw a deal on the e-vic on boards on thebestshop.eu. Can't see if it's still running. You'd need to get a charger and an atomizer/cartomizer with that (and liquid)
    Not sure what the best option for a 'lazy' person wanting lots of vapour would be - possibly some kind of dual-coil cartomizer and tank set-up. Other may be able to help there.

Alternatively you could get a cheap mechanical device and some sort of rebuildable atomizer (iGo-l maybe to get you going on rebuilds) and low resistance wire

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ants Murray

Thanks for that ... but you lost me! When I said lazy I meant lazy as in not going through all the other posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Here's the lazy reply ;)

Great thanks for that. I went a did some limited research! Would you recommend T2 or T3 and what battery size? Looking for the biggest hit possible. I can normally finish a fag in 4 draws.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

I would post in the comments when ordering asking for one of each.

The batteries are twists and the power going to the coil is adjustable, so you can customise the hit a bit there. The amount of nic in the juice is also a factor for throat hit, ask for a couple of differing strengths when ordering.

The number attached to the batteries 900/1100 makes a difference to the life of the battery, over a day, it depends on how often you keep that button pressed.

I would go for the larger ones myself as I want them to last longer, some people prefer the smaller length form factor and charge (a little) more often.

Also, a smoke in 4 drags? :eek: Take your time vaping, the harder you pull wont make a difference to the vape. Longer, slower draws win the race.

oh, and the coupon code 'boards' on that site will get you 10% off.

• Advertisement

Cheers Lucutus. Hittin paypal. Can't wait to taste some choc vape!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Ionised

Lucutus wrote: »
    oh, and the coupon code 'boards' on that site will get you 10% off.

I'm only being told this now? Dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

I can normally finish a fag in 4 draws.

i was like yourself ants,30 seconds to smoke a mayfair superking.
    i have to take two long draws from a kanger protank to get some satisfaction but this heats up the unit very quick and changes the flavour. ive had to slow down a good bit between pulls to keep the flavour consistant, so as said, youll have to slow down if you want to enjoy vaping

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Ionised wrote: »
    I'm only being told this now? Dammit!

Hold off until Friday week and it'll be 20% until the 14th of June.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

grindle wrote: »

Explain?

• Advertisement

No vape mail for two weeks? That's just silly talk! :D

jamie72 wrote: »
    Explain?

They're going on holiday from the 31st of May to the 14th of June. 'boards' discount will increase to 20% for the duration.
    Ionised wrote: »
    No vape mail for two weeks? That's just silly talk! :D
    I've gone months without mail in the past, I'm an awful stinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

They're going on holiday from the 31st of May to the 14th of June. 'boards' discount will increase to 20% for the duration.

tbs? How you know? Just had a look there and see no info. Also esi and...nada... Which, which, which DO tell*

BUG-EYED DESPERATE*

ESI. Sign up to the Facebook group 'Irish Vaping', the vendors are allowed to vend there. They tell us things like this and show us new stock, etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Does this mean you won't be able to order from them(and get a delivery)during this time?

You'll be able to put an order in, but you won't have it sent until the 14th (at least). Hence the inconvenience discount. Plenty of vendors do it.

You'll be able to put an order in, but you won't have it sent until the 14th (at least). Hence the inconvenience discount. Plenty of vendors do it.

*panic*

Just ordered for the first time and will need more juice before that:eek:

What do I do????? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Smidge wrote: »
    *panic*

Just ordered for the first time and will need more juice before that:eek:

What do I do????? :o

Order more before the 31st :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Or use another vendor......

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Order more before the 31st :-)

I haven't even received the sample wingnuts yet so have no clue as to WHAT to order:(

• Advertisement

Smidge wrote: »
    I haven't even received the sample wingnuts yet so have no clue as to WHAT to order:(

You should know what you like by next Wednesday or Thursday. Wouldnt leave it till Friday though.

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    You should know what you like by next Wednesday or Thursday. Wouldnt leave it till Friday though.

Reckon Ill have the pack by tomorrow, so here's hoping!!

This is the second time this week I've heard of e-smokeireland offering deals on the fb page and no where else, not fair to us not on fb.

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

If I could do this stuff on boards I would, but I respect the rules of the forum and that means I cant.

Almost tempted to break my own rules and join Facebook...almost :)

Ever hear of Google+ Wingnut ?

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

Yes I have but everybody (almost :P) is on facebook. Id say 90% of posters on here are on facebook.

jamie72 wrote: »
    This is the second time this week I've heard of e-smokeireland offering deals on the fb page and no where else, not fair to us not on fb.
    :rolleyes:
    They're not allowed to vend on boards, so you'll have to put up with getting that info via word-of-mouth. It's not anybody's job to disseminate the info.
    Nothing unfair about it at all.

If you want them to start a Google+ page maybe mention it to them?
    I dunno. Social networks don't force you to put info up - you can set up an account, have no friends and use that as a place to keep track of news, deals, music, whatever...

I realise that of course.

I'll just have to live with being one the elite 10% :cool:

2 weeks notice for holidays and special offer notifications on the ESI site wouldnt hurt, just sayin like! :-P

• Advertisement

wingnut32 wrote: »
    Yes I have but everybody (almost :P) is on facebook. Id say 90% of posters on here are on facebook.

It'd cost nothing to have a mailing list! You'd catch the last 10%. Even have it as an option to join when you're finishing up your order on the site.

Advertisement