Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lazy Newbie Best Vaper

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭wingnut32

jamie72 wrote: »
    It'd cost nothing to have a mailing list! You'd catch the last 10%. Even have it as an option to join when you're finishing up your order on the site.

Jamie, I see what you are saying. But for the samples last week we were looking for reviews off 10 people. I could not begin to tell you how many emails we would have gotten back if it was on a mailing list, in the thousands I would imagine. The vaping group is where we started on facebook and it's a great little community on there. I don't use facebook for much else really. All bigger announcements are on the site or a mailing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭DublinCJM

I've placed 2 orders in the last week, one for a Kanger starter kit, and another one yest for spares and more juice and I never knew about the boards discount!!

Dammit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

First rule of boards discounts is no one talks about boards discounts.

Apart from the Sticky at the top of the forum that has all the discounts links, but who reads stickies anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

ESI's code isn't on the list. Conspiracy? Cons? Piracy? Pi? Racy?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rattleshakes

Regarding the sample reviews.I would have thought that people who went to the bother of giving a review in the past would have been chosen-All 4 of them like.
    :(:D:mad::)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Ants Murray

Update : Package arrived today. Great service as I only put the order in late Thursday. I'll leave a review of product experiences and initial perceptions when i get home for my first vape. Thanks all for you input. Now www.facebook.com for those discounts!!!!

Right opened package everything there. No instructions but hey this isn't rocket science! Filled up tube with liquid. Attached battery nothing. Ok so I have to charge the battery ... anybody know how long this takes? I have a green light on the connector.

Right opened package everything there. No instructions but hey this isn't rocket science! Filled up tube with liquid. Attached battery nothing. Ok so I have to charge the battery ... anybody know how long this takes? I have a green light on the connector.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

If you press the button and there's no light, press the button 5 times really quickly to turn the battery on.

So embarrassing didn't realise I had to press the button. Great hit on the back of the throat lots of smoke. Love it already. Thanks everybody. Wifey not giving out about smell of smoke anymore. She was like what's that smell that's nice smell (cheesecake).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

grindle wrote: »
    ESI's code isn't on the list. Conspiracy? Cons? Piracy? Pi? Racy?

Grindle I was going to say you're getting very close to discovering the exclusive and elusive hidden easter egg discount code reserved for the 1% but then I realised the 99% (or 10% as the case may be) might give out about that too if you discover it. So for godsake keep it to yourself when you do!

Advertisement