Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown Croatia 2013

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Dazzler0911

Who are we hoping for for the second announcement of Boat Parties tomorrow morning?

Would love to see Todd Terje or Disclosure on a Boat.

Interview with the Festival founder here: http://www.hungertv.com/feature/unknown-croatia-mark-newton/

This line interested me "We’ve also got a world first at this years event, which I can’t tell you about now, but there is more information coming on 22nd August."

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭oo7tk

Who are we hoping for for the second announcement of Boat Parties tomorrow morning?

Would love to see Todd Terje or Disclosure on a Boat.

Interview with the Festival founder here: http://www.hungertv.com/feature/unknown-croatia-mark-newton/

This line interested me "We’ve also got a world first at this years event, which I can’t tell you about now, but there is more information coming on 22nd August."

Exactly what you said, Todd Terje would be class on a boat now.. Cool link..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Quiet Girl

Hoping to book our tickets an flights this week! Were prob gonna fly to Zadar, anybody any advice on airport transfers??

You're better off going to Pula I'd say. Cheaper and closer to the Festival.

That's what I'm doing. Have a changeover on the way over and way back but it's the better option I reckon.

Pula is only 40km's from Rovinj

You're better off going to Pula I'd say. Cheaper and closer to the Festival.

That's what I'm doing. Have a changeover on the way over and way back but it's the better option I reckon.

Pula is only 40km's from Rovinj

Is Pula direct from Dublin or a stop in UK?? Pula direct was a rob when we were booking so we are going to Venice and a 4 hour drive in a car... Was not bothered with a flight with a stop, too much hardship on the way back..

• Advertisement

Changeover in Paris on the way over, and Brussels on the way back.

I'd prefer a wait in an airport rather than a Car journey myself but diff preferences I guess.

Well to be honest i could not face a bus journey either :rolleyes::rolleyes: Airport transfers just make it too long but if ya dont mind waiting..

As a matter of interest how much were your flights, we paid €120 to Venice plus €30 for a car for the week each so €150 to the door...

€160 return

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭culline

€140 return

Anyone have advice on things to bring, handy to have etc? Reckon it will be hot? Can't wait for the boat party.....and the forest.....and the sea.....and the sun...........and the music of course!

• Advertisement

I'm packing a load of wifebeaters, shades and shorts. It had want to be warm !!

I'm packing a load of wifebeaters, shades and shorts. It had want to be warm !!

Somewhere between 24 - 28 degrees is the forecast. Sweeeeeeeet :D

Who's everyone looking forward to seeing?

culline wrote: »
    Who's everyone looking forward to seeing?

Todd Terje, Four Tet, Disclosure, Richie Hawtin, Lindstrom, John Talabot, SBTRKT, DJ Koze.........very few I'm not excited to see really

Seen Disclosure at EP last week and was well impressed

Todd Terje was class in the Button Factory

Flight over at 9.30 tomorrow morning, can't wait now.

Anyone else staying in the 2*Apartments??

Todd Terje, Four Tet, Disclosure, Richie Hawtin, Lindstrom, John Talabot, SBTRKT, DJ Koze.........very few I'm not excited to see really

Seen Disclosure at EP last week and was well impressed

Todd Terje was class in the Button Factory

Flight over at 9.30 tomorrow morning, can't wait now.

Anyone else staying in the 2*Apartments??

There's a group of 8 of us staying in those apartments - Villas Rubin innit? Cant' wait for Jon Hopkins, Four Tet and DJ Koze (on a boat:D)

Any of ye have a look at the weather forecast yet??? :(:(:(

oo7tk wrote: »
    Any of ye have a look at the weather forecast yet??? :(:(:(

FFS:mad:

Advertisement