Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre optic rural Carlow

Options
  • 23-05-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hello , can any of the Eircom reps tell me a rough time-frame on when the fibre optic broadband will be rolled out in rural South East Carlow county?. I am setting up a business and I will be moving there soon. I've already checked the standard Eircom website fibre optic FAQ. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Seanachai wrote: »
    Hello , can any of the Eircom reps tell me a rough time-frame on when the fibre optic broadband will be rolled out in rural South East Carlow county?. I am setting up a business and I will be moving there soon. I've already checked the standard Eircom website fibre optic FAQ. Thanks.

Hi
    Seanachai

Can you PM me with a specific address please, so I can check the availability in detail.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement