Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The interrogation booth: Esoteric_

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Killer_banana

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    Chickpea curry, I fcuking LOVE chickpeas.
    Me too! They are seriously underrated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

my arse is hurting from sitting in here so long. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    my arse is hurting from sitting in here so long. :(

Must.....resist....temptation....to....comment.... :p :pac:

Can't really think of anything else....hmmmm....

If you were made president for a day, and had the power to 5 changes in Ireland, what would they be?

Are you a girlie girl? Or would you be a bit of a tomboy?

Word or phrase you use most?

Favourite and least favourite smell?

Favourite and least favourite sound?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Must.....resist....temptation....to....comment.... :p :pac:

Shut up! I was hinting to be let out of here, so stop with the innuendo. :p And don't say 'In YOUR end-o. :p

Can't really think of anything else....hmmmm....

If you were made president for a day, and had the power to 5 changes in Ireland, what would they be?

Hmmm....
    1. Legalise abortion fully, but only up to 16 weeks (not just in cases where the mother's life is at risk).
    2. People are gonna hate me for this, but lower social welfare benefits on a case by case basis. I know so many people who are receiving unreal amounts of money from the Government and it's ridiculous. One of my friends, for example, receives disability because she's short (she's considered disabled because she's under 4'9). However, she lives at home, rent free, no bills, no expenses. She has saved around 20,000 euro from the disability benefit (topped up with regular 1,000 euro bank transfers from daddy who is living abroad), in the space of 2 and a half years. People like that should have their benefits stopped, to be blunt.
    3. Put more money into education, policing and health, even if this means cutting majorly back on foreign aid. Frankly, people in my country are more important to me than people in other countries.

that's about all I'd change tbh.

Are you a girlie girl? Or would you be a bit of a tomboy?

I'm a bit of both, if that makes any sense? I dress quite girlie, in that I fcuking HATE jeans, and literally only wear them to work as they're part of my work uniform. I live in pretty dresses, skirts, nice shoes and tops, and I love make up and stuff like that. However, I drink with the lads, I love sport, I spend 10 minutes tops getting ready for a night out, I make crude jokes all the time, I curse, I don't care about getting my clothes dirty and that kind of thing. So the way I dress is like a girlie girl, but I act like a tomboy a lot of the time.

Word or phrase you use most?

Honestly, it'd be either the words 'fúck,' or 'cúnt.' I'm a horrible person. :pac:

Favourite and least favourite smell?

My sense of smell isn't great ever since I broke my nose a few years back, but I suppose it'd be my mam's favourite perfume. She's disabled, and when she was in hospital a few years back, she nearly died. We all thought she wouldn't pull through, and I just kept spraying her perfume on my wrist and smelling it because it just reminded me so much of her. She pulled through, and it brings back happy memories now. :)

Least favourite is freshly cut grass or flowers. I love how they smell, but they make me sneeze, so I dread smelling them. :pac: [/b]

Favourite and least favourite sound?

Favourite - a ukulele being strummed.
    Least favourite - nails on a blackboard. *shudder*

:D

Thank you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

G'wan then, clear out... :p

I'll put up the next one tomorrow!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement