Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delighted with my new site!

Options
  • 23-05-2013 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I've been reviewing this forum for a bit as I had my business website redeveloped recently. I am not looking for feedback per se, just to express gratitude for, in my opinion, a job really well done. My website is www.wiltonphysio.ie and I used Arthur in Web Design Cork to do it.

Over the coming months I hope to add more content (blog section) but if there's anything else anyone could recommend I am all ears.

Thanks,
    Deirdre.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

It's a fairly plain site to be fair. Basic wordpress template and stock photography. Nice and plain, but probably also unique.

BLOG in the menu is all caps, when nothing else is.

The footer is large for the amount of information that it contains, and could probably be made smaller.

Advertisement