Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre and bill problem

Options
  • 23-05-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Im trying to order fibre at the moment and am in the middle of the enabled area according to the map online but my line is coming back saying I cant get it and when I ring they say the same.

Can you check this for me and if not when will my exchange be enabled.

Also I moved house in September and a 100 euro deposit fee for new customers was added to my bill when I moved even though I was not a new customer. I have been trying to get this taken off my bill for the last 4 months with no success.

I even got through to some woman in the accounts department last month who assured me a 100 credit would be applied to my next bill to gt rid of it but of course this did not happen.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

I would like an answer on this today.

I have now put 7 or 8 of my friends home numbers into the Eircom site and it says none of them can get fibre broadband so exactly what exchanges are enabled in Wexford town.

It seems to be false advertising saying the whole town is enabled yet no number i tried can get fibre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

mdwexford wrote: »
    I would like an answer on this today.

I have now put 7 or 8 of my friends home numbers into the Eircom site and it says none of them can get fibre broadband so exactly what exchanges are enabled in Wexford town.

It seems to be false advertising saying the whole town is enabled yet no number i tried can get fibre.

Hi mdwexford

Our case record system  is down at the moment. Can you confirm the tel no: ( I know you have sent it previously) and I can look into this for you.

Mark

Advertisement