Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OC Tuning now closed??

Options
  • 23-05-2013 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi may I askOC Tuning mobile number? the problem is my friend fox shocks still with oc tuning but they're closed for long time and no one answering the landline ofcourse.. Please if you have his number kindly reply

Thank you
    bornok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

I spoke to James yesterday, 01 4928696

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭rp

Found this on Mad's website, is it the same as the number you have?

OC Tuning
    Redzone complex
    268 lower Kimmage road
    Kimmage
    Dublin 6W

Phone: 01-4928696
    Email: info@octuning.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bornok

any mobile number please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

According to their Facebook page they were in there yesterday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

C3PO wrote: »
    According to their Facebook page they were in there yesterday!

Yeah and I spoke to him on quoted landline yesterday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

bornok wrote: »
    any mobile number please?

ask them when they answer the phone number you were given? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Justlikemike

Was just there, James was out with pneumonia for 3 weeks. Open as normal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Anyone know if these guys are still open? Tried all phone numbers and emails I could find but there all out of service.

They have a recent Facebook post

No longer open I'm afraid. Pastures new.

No longer open I'm afraid. Pastures new.

Cheers :)

Any idea where they have set up now or if there's anywhere else good to get fox forks and shocks serviced.

• Advertisement

Cheers :)

Any idea where they have set up now or if there's anywhere else good to get fox forks and shocks serviced.

A few shops will service Fox now. Try Mad Elk Cycles.

Thanks a million, I'll give them a call tomorrow

Don't you have experience of using them?

Thanks a million, I'll give them a call tomorrow

Don't you have experience of using them?

Well tbh, my only personal experience with them is some recently unanswered emails, which does piss me off but I know a few lads who use them and have had no issues.

Well tbh, my only personal experience with them is some recently unanswered emails, which does piss me off but I know a few lads who use them and have had no issues.

Haha, hopefully there's too busy doing a great job servicing suspension to check mails.

Thanks a million, need to get mine serviced asap and I'm in Dublin next week.

Haha, hopefully there's too busy doing a great job servicing suspension to check mails.

Thanks a million, need to get mine serviced asap and I'm in Dublin next week.

No prob.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭C3PO

Robin Seymour and Alfie Wallace in Expert, Rathfarnham will also service Fox suspension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭nak

Giant store on Longmile Road also do servicing. Got my fork back in a couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭steamsey

Just from my own recent experience with Mad Elk - was really impressed when I dropped the bike in, they were enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Far less impressed when I got it back. had to bring it back out to them, lockout on fork was not working, he had done a terrible job bleeding brakes and truing wheel. At the Ballinsatoe Enduro a few days later, my rear brake caliper fell off, a bolt had been rounded by Mad Elk - nearly brained myself. Then, to top all this off, was replacing stem the other day and realised that Mad Elk had also rounded the threads in one of the stem bolt receivers, so now I need a new stem.

I wouldn't go near them, just my opinion though. Expert in Rathfarnham seem to be the place to go now. Or Bike rack in Cabinteely have never let me down, especially anything wheel related.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭saccades

C3PO wrote: »
    Robin Seymour and Alfie Wallace in Expert, Rathfarnham will also service Fox suspension.

These lads - authorised fox service centre and first rate service.

The shop is famous for a fast, competitively priced and excellent work.

Advertisement