Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dying Light

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Finally finished it last night, an epic final level

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Here's another Funny Moments video, bullying one of the lads that started playing with us! :P Anyone else have trouble at the jumping part in this? Two of our lads did haha! Enjoy!

Cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Anyone else have trouble at the jumping part in this? Two of our lads did haha!

Nope ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Techland has teamed up with GAME to offer a very special, and very expensive collectors edition. Named My Apocalypse, there’s only one ‘copy’ and it goes for a cool £250,000.
    dying-light-my-apocolypse-editon-sml.jpg?quality=80&w=768&h=432&crop=1#038;strip=all&w=1024&h=576
    full list of contents as follows:

Custom built Dying Light Zombie Home by Tiger Log Cabins
    Zombie avoidance parkour lessons with Ampisound, the team behind the internet smash Dying Light Parkour POV video
    Be The Zombie match with devs where you win so you can brag to your friends how ‘leet’ you are
    Trip to Techland in Wroclaw, Poland, to meet the dev team and party with Steve the Zombie Consultant
    Your face skinned onto your Night Hunter character model
    Dying Light branded night vision goggles + adult diapers for the night portions of the game
    x4 signed SteelBox editions of Dying Light
    x2 top of the line Razer Tiamat headphones
    Human-sized Volatile figurine to use as a deterrent on human raiders

• Advertisement

hahaha Jesus, fair play to the person that splashes out on that! If only I had some more of that YouTube money hanging about :P

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

If you complete the final mission can you still go back and then do all the side quests?

Sync wrote: »
    If you complete the final mission can you still go back and then do all the side quests?

Yup! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Just 2 side quests left I think, main story completed:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Xenji wrote: »
    Retailers are tweeting that they hope to have it by March 6th.

Looks like that won't be happening and the game is still on for tomorrow. Amazon shipped my copy late last night.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Looking forward to picking thus up tomo! There's only so many broadcasts one can watch ha! Anyone know where it's going cheapest on xbox?

Remember new guys to the game, the aim of this game is to **** over your friends as much as possible with explosives :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Where are ye all getting it from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Mine was dispatched earlier as well. Really excited now, had forgotten about it! Was going to get it on PC, but I've been so busy lately I haven't had time for games, and after I've finished the X1 version I can swap it for something else/sell it and get most of the money back, so it's a win win for the console version in this case.

so it's a win win for the console version in this case.

DELETE YOUR PC MASTER RACE SIGNATURE AT ONCE!!! You Traitor!! :P

....it's better on PC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭omerin

Dying Light for €10 with 3 DLCs! -

http://www.kinguin.net/category/14641/dying-light-be-the-zombie-dlc-eu-steam-key/

Scroll down to the end of the screen - Gamecards.eu site

Be quick

It works, I am d/l now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

omerin wrote: »

http://www.kinguin.net/category/14641/dying-light-be-the-zombie-dlc-eu-steam-key/

Be quick

It works, I am d/l now

hero

omerin wrote: »

Be quick

It works, I am d/l now
    andddddd Its gone. Damn, I wasn't fast enough.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm guessing it was a mistake?

it was a mistake, it was €33 or more on the sellers site :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I bought it at the reduced price with buyers insurance. No sign of it yet :(

took 40 minutes for me to get the keys

I'm really loving this game. Just got it for the PS4 yesterday and wow. It looks and plays much better than all the youtube vids I've been watching. The production values are much higher than I thought too with the voice acting and backing music, only the facial animations while talking are not up to scratch.

Hope this sells well despite the month delay of the non €70 version.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭eggy81

I'm really loving this game. Just got it for the PS4 yesterday and wow. It looks and plays much better than all the youtube vids I've been watching. The production values are much higher than I thought too with the voice acting and backing music, only the facial animations while talking are not up to scratch.

Hope this sells well despite the month delay of the non €70 version.

Seriously thinking of getting this despite still being in my infancy on destiny. It looks brilliant. Worth the money?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

I'm about 4 hours in and it is pretty decent, very similar to the first Dead Island (which I enjoyed) but with better production values.

The only part I don't like is the parkour because it feels clunky as **** and doesn't really add anything to the game beyond a bullet point on the features list.

The only part I don't like is the parkour because it feels clunky as **** and doesn't really add anything to the game beyond a bullet point on the features list.
    It gets much better has you rank up your agility skill tree.

I'd find the game boring without the parkour. Actually, I think without it the game would be Dead Island :)

The parkour is very Mirrors Edge which is another game I really really liked last gen. I find it works very well in this even at the early ability levels, I'm only agility level 4 as it is.

Whats really funny about the parkour is when you are being chased by volatiles at night and you suddenly become mr.butterfingers, you can't grab anything properly due to the state of my panic and end up hitting the ground hard :P

haha ^ happened all the time to us. Yeah the parkour gets better as you go along. Also get drop kick asap as it is the best thing that has ever been put in a game FACT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Cotts72

ktulu123 wrote: »
    haha ^ happened all the time to us. Yeah the parkour gets better as you go along. Also get drop kick asap as it is the best thing that has ever been put in a game FACT

:D Drop kicking female zombies is a guilty pleasure ha

Advertisement