Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dying Light

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

ones I've done that are very short are the one where you collect heathers , the one with the dodgy chemist and the mothers day one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Just got it :D

Done in a cobbled together session involving several sites, but I will have to help someone else get this during the week so the need for other still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

calex71 wrote: »
    Just got it :D

Done in a cobbled together session involving several sites, but I will have to help someone else get this during the week so the need for other still stands.
    Can you pencil me in ;)

I have 3 achievements left to complete, the one you mentioned in one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

If there is space, I would like to have a go too.

Could you help me up kind sir??

154zslh.png

** Plummets to death **

• Advertisement

tony1980 wrote: »
    If there is space, I would like to have a go too.

I'm sure I have a few sidequests half started canto, i'll have a look this evening when I get a chance, and i'll try and line em up like calex said to have em ready to turn in. I'll send out a few messages to let folks know what the story is.

Nice one Stone, I'm playing a match at 8 tonight but will be on from about 10 onwards.

Nice one Stone, I'm playing a match at 8 tonight but will be on from about 10 onwards.

No worries, you know the craic with me and availability, so I'll line em up and we can unlock it then whenever suits everyone.

righty, have 5 quests ready to be handed in at the tower so it can be done in 5 mins.

Basher is going to jump in as well so that's a team of 4 sorted. Send me a message on smart glass when ye're ready to rock.

righty, have 5 quests ready to be handed in at the tower so it can be done in 5 mins.

Basher is going to jump in as well so that's a team of 4 sorted. Send me a message on smart glass when ye're ready to rock.

Can it be done that way. I thought it might have been completing 5 objectives with a team of 3+.

• Advertisement

We need 1 more for these 5 missions achievement (XB1)

I won't be on until about 11:15 now lads so work away without me if ye want.

Can it be done that way. I thought it might have been completing 5 objectives with a team of 3+.
    I found a much easier way to do this. To avoid the drop outs and frustration of having to this over and over again you can simply have 5 missions almost done by doing this on solo. When they're ready to hand in get your 3 people in game and hand them all in and your achievement should pop.
    Edit: (Thanks to Level 75 Noob)

Ah, yes. So it can be done that way. Handy. Nice one Stone.

I won't be on until about 11:15 now lads so work away without me if ye want.

No worries canto, we didn't turn em in so I still have them ready to go whenever you're on again.

New weapon is badass!!

2VYa00S.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Wow that's awesome looking. What's that called?

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Wow that's awesome looking. What's that called?

It's called "Dark Machete"
    49 other weapons where added with the update.

Anyone spot the buggies being driven in the 'thank you video' that appeared when you launch the game after the after the update???

Haven't seen anywhere in the game so far open enough where you could drive like that, so must be a new area for DLC. Reminded me a little of state of decay.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Thinking of picking this up over the weekend for the PS4... Recommended?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Yes, If you liked TLOU, if you like The Walking Dead, basically if you like brutally hacking the crap out of Zombies with brains, guts and blood spraying everywhere. Then I think you'll like this.

Once you build up your skill level a bit it becomes far more enjoyable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

.ak wrote: »
    Thinking of picking this up over the weekend for the PS4... Recommended?

I'm really enjoying this on PS4 at the minute. To me it's like Mirror's Edge meets Dead Rising, gameplay wise. Great fun co-op and graphically it looks very good on PS4. I feel bad for those who bought the season pass as some of that content has since been released for free. But the game is just getting better with more free stuff being added.

Anyone spot the buggies being driven in the 'thank you video' that appeared when you launch the game after the after the update???

Haven't seen anywhere in the game so far open enough where you could drive like that, so must be a new area for DLC. Reminded me a little of state of decay.
    More than likely a new area for the buggies. If you go near the stadium you'll see they have a massive section of the map fenced off. It could be in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

Can't wait to try the Bow, also the satisfaction to be able to drive into a load of Zombies. O YEAH!!! :cool:

hallo dare wrote: »

Can't wait to try the Bow, also the satisfaction to be able to drive into a load of Zombies. O YEAH!!! :cool:

FYP

Hard Mode showcase video.

With the new update many of you have probably noticed the introduction of national outfits. I notciced very quickly there was no Irish outfit :'(

DJboL55.png

I tweeted Techland's community manager to mention it and got a response earlier.

https://twitter.com/CasualGamersIE/status/575470858723950592

https://twitter.com/CasualGamersIE/status/576120834009464832

If anyone here is on Twitter can you please retweet and favorite Michal's response. It would be interesting to see if they add the Irish outfit :)

Sorry to say 30 hours in now just finished the Pit/Arena and it's boring me to tears now. Played co-op and solo equally and 70% of the story left according to the pause screen. Does it pick up in terms of plot or will it be an epic slog of fetch quests from here on to the end :confused:

Sorry to say 30 hours in now just finished the Pit/Arena and it's boring me to tears now. Played co-op and solo equally and 70% of the story left according to the pause screen. Does it pick up in terms of plot or will it be an epic slog of fetch quests from here on to the end :confused:

What have you been doing for 30 hrs? :o

What have you been doing for 30 hrs? :o

Well I have 2 saves , kept one for playing co-op given how buggy techland games are :o

Well I have 2 saves , kept one for playing co-op given how buggy techland games are :o

Ah right, I only ask because I had the game pretty much completed by that time, but I pretty much mainlined the main story and didnt do a huge amount of co-op randomness. - Im actually kind of glad I did it that way as my abilities / weapons are more in line with what the other guys have now too.

you should stick out the campaign, its pretty good.

• Advertisement

It picks up a good bit in tempo but the plot is just the usual ole game story. The campaign isnt long so I'd stick it out. There are some great moments you'll enjoy here and there.

Advertisement