Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long to process order?

Options
  • 23-05-2013 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Hi, Last Friday morning I signed up for phone and broadband bundle. Received an email confirmation for order. Email said that I would be contacted once order has been processed. But I have heard nothing since. How much longer will this take? I am waiting to get eircom phonewatch installed also, I have paid for phonewatch but have decided to get landline in before installation instead of paying €150 for GSM unit as I would also like fixed line broadband instead of what I currently have.

Can one of the reps please advise what the current timeline is for new connections?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭stezie

Dont hold your breath.

I placed an order last week for broadband. I didnt get any email. I rang eircom today and they have no record of the order on their system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Hi, Last Friday morning I signed up for phone and broadband bundle. Received an email confirmation for order. Email said that I would be contacted once order has been processed. But I have heard nothing since. How much longer will this take? I am waiting to get eircom phonewatch installed also, I have paid for phonewatch but have decided to get landline in before installation instead of paying €150 for GSM unit as I would also like fixed line broadband instead of what I currently have.

Can one of the reps please advise what the current timeline is for new connections?

Thank you.

Hi nikkibikki,

Can you PM me with your address, name the order was placed under and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Oh fantastic! Yeah I was originally meant to have phonewatch installed today but rang them last Friday to push it out a few weeks but the poor engineer called me yesterday evening to confirm that he'd be here today, don't think he was too happy when I told him it had been changed and he obviously hadn't been informed between last Friday morning and yesterday evening.

Any reps out there to advise on current timelines? I reckon if there's no record of my order, that way it shall remain!

Hi nikkibikki,

Can you PM me with your address, name the order was placed under and I will look into that for you.

Thanks, Mark

That's done now Mark. Sorry my last post was in response to other poster!

Oh fantastic! Yeah I was originally meant to have phonewatch installed today but rang them last Friday to push it out a few weeks but the poor engineer called me yesterday evening to confirm that he'd be here today, don't think he was too happy when I told him it had been changed and he obviously hadn't been informed between last Friday morning and yesterday evening.

Any reps out there to advise on current timelines? I reckon if there's no record of my order, that way it shall remain!

Hi nikkibikki

I am afraid we do not deal with the eircom phonewatch aspect of the business. However I can look into the landline / broadband aspect for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Advertisement

Hi nikkibikki

I am afraid we do not deal with the eircom phonewatch aspect of the business. However I can look into the landline / broadband aspect for you.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark, yes I understand that, thanks. I can deal with that issue separately. Cheers.

Hi Mark, yes I understand that, thanks. I can deal with that issue separately. Cheers.

Hi nikkibikki

I found the order and sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks, Mark

Hi nikkibikki

I found the order and sent you a PM with the details.

Thanks, Mark

Thanks so much for quick response Mark!

Thanks so much for quick response Mark!
    No problem,

Mark

Advertisement