Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Events in Beamish brewery?

Options
  • 23-05-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭

Is there a link anywhere for the upcoming events on in the Beamish brewery. Often see tents/marquees outside, but never know about it beforehand.

Tried beamish.ie, tried summercarnival.ie (hi webmaster, it might be a good idea to specify the YEAR of the event you're promoting, instead of keeping the webpage up a year later and leaving people wondering why the tickets page isn't working.... :rolleyes:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Kearylicious

I think the majority of events there are organized by Murphy's, so their website would be a good start. The Food Fest is on there this summer too instead of Fitzgerald's Park

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

who_me wrote: »
    Is there a link anywhere for the upcoming events on in the Beamish brewery. Often see tents/marquees outside, but never know about it beforehand.

Tried beamish.ie, tried summercarnival.ie (hi webmaster, it might be a good idea to specify the YEAR of the event you're promoting, instead of keeping the webpage up a year later and leaving people wondering why the tickets page isn't working.... :rolleyes:)

I think this may help..

http://www.littlebignightsout.com/Default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Cheers guys! Not really a stout drinker ("then why are you going to the Beamish brewery?") so I'm not sure about the Stout fest. Will keep an eye on that page for updates, the Oktoberfest a few years back was good fun.

Advertisement