Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Capel st

Options
  • 23-05-2013 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry for the dumb question but I need to find capel st this evening and I have no idea where it is, I'm a little familiar with the main shopping streets in Dublin and would know where the church bar/restaurant is. Can you tell me if it's near the jervis st luas stop also?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Less than 2 mins walk from Jervis Luas.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

Sorry for the dumb question but I need to find capel st this evening and I have no idea where it is, I'm a little familiar with the main shopping streets in Dublin and would know where the church bar/restaurant is. Can you tell me if it's near the jervis st luas stop also?

carry on past the church bar, walking away from the o Connell street spire. you will reach capel street in a couple of minutes walk. its the street that you will walk onto when mary street ends. so basically, you will walk onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Basically runs parallel to O'Connell St several hundred metres to the west.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭Boulevardier

OR walk up to City hall at the top of Dame st, then down to and across the river and you are on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm there!! Thanks a million everyone

• Advertisement
Advertisement