Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Microchipping Event

• 23-05-2013 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭

Just though if anyone has a dog that is not microchipped there is a free microchip day in St Annes on the 25th of May (This Sat!)
    Microchipping Event;
    25th May Saint Anne's Park, Raheny, Red Stable
    hosted by DSPCA
    Dublin SPCA
    Start: Saturday, May 18 2013 10:00 AM
    End: Saturday, May 25 2013 4:00 PM

More here;

http://www.amiando.com/microchipping.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I wonder if this includes rabbits?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

I wonder if this includes rabbits?

No idea, maybe give them a ring?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

We were in St Anne's this morning for a ramble and DSPCA people were going around giving out leaflets - they've opened an information centre/shop in the red stables and will be there every weekend. Also it's ok to take dogs into the market as long as they're on lead and well behaved which I never knew until today - jackpot for Bailey when I got a hotdog lol :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Inexile

the Cork version of the Grab One site has a deal for microchipping for €14 (usually €34) at the Village Vet in Cork.

Might be useful for those not in the vicinity of St Annes Park.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

tk123 wrote: »
    We were in St Anne's this morning for a ramble and DSPCA people were going around giving out leaflets - they've opened an information centre/shop in the red stables and will be there every weekend. Also it's ok to take dogs into the market as long as they're on lead and well behaved which I never knew until today - jackpot for Bailey when I got a hotdog lol :p

Happy Days for Bailey!!!! : )

I've found that on market days they are extremely struck on no dogs in the courtyard -they usually follow you & chase you out !

Didn't know the DSPCA were in there -that's really handy with the car park just behind the a stables.Must drop in!

• Advertisement
Advertisement