Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FGC Reorganisation - AGM!

Options
  • 23-05-2013 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Ok so things are happening again now that exams are out of the way for most people and it's summertime. I strongly feel, along with a few others, that we need to have a meeting. We need to pick three or four people to make decisions for the FGC and to be solid points of contact for other organisations that we interact with such as venues, potential event sponsors etc. I'm taking a poll to see when suits people best and i'm going to book the back room in the Woolshed for that time in the near future, probably a weekend in june when there are no tournaments on.

I do want to make it clear, everyone, no matter what level of involvement, is invited to come to this. You don't have to volunteer for something unless you want to and no matter what happens these people will still be obliged to represent the majority view of the FGC, that is the point of having a committee.

Having said that, if you choose not to attend this meeting or give input to be included in your absence you are reducing your right to object to decisions that get made. The more involved you are the more your opinion will count, its as simple as that really.

Make sure to vote, you can select multiple options and i'll try to accomodate as many people as possible!

What time best suits for a meeting in the Woolshed? 9 votes

Friday Evening ~7pm
    0% 0 votes
    Saturday Afternoon ~2pm
    22% 2 votes
    Saturday Evening ~7pm
    22% 2 votes
    Sunday Afternoon ~2pm
    55% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Saturday during/after casuals seems best.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I voted Friday evening purely because I'm busy next couple of sats!

Advertisement