Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mirror's Edge 2 Spotted

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I believe there were little hints scattered around about it lately. One of the Battlefield 3 DLC levels apparently had Faith's shoes sitting on the edge of a rooftop. I'd certainly like to see Mirror's Edge 2 happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Nice one. The first wasn't perfect but it was certainly a nice change of pace from the usual first person fare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

The first one was a great concept with mediocre execution. If they can give us a good story this time and fix up the game mechanics then this would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Hope this happens. I was totally enthralled with Mirror's Edge. The game play was interesting (kinda sick of all these point and shoot games), different and I just loved the colours. I ended up playing it both on xbox and PC (damn Steam sales).

They could beef up the storyline a bit better and introduce some more characters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

C14N wrote: »
    The first one was a great concept with mediocre execution. If they can give us a good story this time and fix up the game mechanics then this would be great.

I loved the idea, visuals and soundtrack. A lot of the mechanics were great, too. The story, however, really was just a silly, superficial thing. Really made it hard to take the rest of it seriously. I hope they make it more of a priority this time around.

• Advertisement
Advertisement