Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a Granny Flat

Options
  • 23-05-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anybody know how much a granny flat would rent for in Greystones? It has a double bedroom, large shower/bathroom and a living/kitchen area (small-ish). Parking out front and its in a nice, quiet area.

I'll give the estate agents a call tomorrow but I was just wondering if anybody out there in boards-land would have a rough idea.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

You might get a rough figure from Daft.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

I has a look but there was none up for rent in the area. They seem to be on offer for 400pm in WIcklow or Bray but its hard to know what something is actually renting for (as opposed to a landlords wish-list ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Id say more than 400pm. 1 bed flats in bray are letting for approx 150pw and greystones while a little further from Dublin would probably be more desirable. Let us know what ea said anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dudmis

will do, thanks

Advertisement