Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for 1 driections

Options
  • 23-05-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Hi ,Hoping to buy 5 tickets for 1 Direction which go on sale tomorrow at 10AM, they are playing Croke Pk what is best option to try get these tickets as they will sell like hot cakes, cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Personally, I wouldnt worry. Its in Croker so there will be loads and I cannot see them selling out to quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I think you underestimate the power of 1D.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Owenzy31

Anyone know how many you can buy online - I need 6 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

8 per person.

The standing is mad:

14309s_a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

1 driections is my favouriting band too :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭LeftBlank

I hear that people are queuing for tickets already.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Owenzy31

no way really !!!! thats mad !! planning on trying to get them on-line - but I'll not be queuing for them !!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Bit risky of them to book a one direction 'gig' this far in advance, isn't it?

Surely their fanbase will have grown out of them by this time next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

One can only hope. TM will still be laughing all the way to the bank in any case.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

They sold the tickets for the last concert a year in advance as well, and their fanbase just seemed to grow...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,310 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Harpy wrote: »
    their fanbase just seemed to grow...
    There is a growth spurt at that age when they move on to solid food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

endacl wrote: »
    Surely their fanbase will have grown out of them by this time next year?

All the more reason to put tickets on sale now?

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭trendy88

Just wondering if there is golden circle tickets for the event? I remember getting them for a westlife gig in croker a few years back!

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭castle

Online all morning to book seats and both days sold out,how disappointed my girls will be might see if Belfast viable, another reason why I hate this Country at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

castle wrote: »
    Online all morning to book seats and both days sold out,how disappointed my girls will be might see if Belfast viable, another reason why I hate this Country at the moment

You hate this country because One Direction sold out two concerts here :confused::confused::confused:

That wouldn't happen in a better country no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭chocolatechips

This is taking first world problems to a whole new level I didn't know existed.

I'm sure your daughters will live, it is just a concert after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭DC10555

Comment of the year! That gave me a good giggle, this clearly wouldn't have happened if we were all in Sweden.

On a serious note as always they will probably release some tickets closer to the gigs, so keep checking the website..

Advertisement