Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

10% off all tickets to Taste of Dublin 2013

• 23-05-2013 9:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 245 ✭✭

I have a 10% discount for Taste of Dublin 2013, €18 + booking fee instead of €20 + booking fee. It's better than a kick up the arse!

Discount code: DUBGRO

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

What?, here we go again, paying into a food festival.

I'm going to one in Wexford this weekend and it's (mostly) FREE !

http://www.wexfordfoodfestival.ie/programme-of-events/

Suppose though if you are willing to PAY into a food festival then €2.00 is better than a kick up the jacksie :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

I always figured most of the people at TOD got in for free anyway.

I've been twice and both times comped.

Plus they do that whole Florin thing.... just reminds me of Itchy & Scratchy money.

itchy-scratchy-money-300x200.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Mad Benny

Last year was a complete wash out. Food was cold and over rated. I would have to think twice to accept a free ticket. 10% off me arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭youngblood

Was it really that bad?
    Was thinking of going this year but if its smaller with less stalls??

Im not sure if it'll be worth it

How many freebies are there?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I jsut saw the price of this, lmao. Was thinking of going, not now. Just go to a restaurant instead...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 maireadley

15% off with pigsback.

Promo code; PIGSBACK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I've been to this twice (free both times), complete waste of time... It's crazy overpriced, €6 (or florins eqv) for a slider burger!! I'm big into my BBQ and there was a pro chef doing a BBQ demonstration... it wasn't BBQ, it was grilling... on gas... and he burnt all the food. He hadn't a clue what he was doing, was crazy... and the biggest con is this Florins crap, you can't buy anything at the show with money.. you have to buy fake money to use in the show and any fake money you have left at the end can't be refunded...

My advice, stay well clear.. visit a restaurant or a local farmers market. Me, I'd head out to Dun Laoghaire and visit the market in the peoples park, million times better than the taste of Dublin.. free in, you can use real money, food tastes better and less drunk tits walking around with oddly fake accents..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

unklerosco wrote: »
    I've been to this twice (free both times), complete waste of time... It's crazy overpriced, €6 (or florins eqv) for a slider burger!! I'm big into my BBQ and there was a pro chef doing a BBQ demonstration... it wasn't BBQ, it was grilling... on gas... and he burnt all the food. He hadn't a clue what he was doing, was crazy... and the biggest con is this Florins crap, you can't buy anything at the show with money.. you have to buy fake money to use in the show and any fake money you have left at the end can't be refunded...

My advice, stay well clear.. visit a restaurant or a local farmers market. Me, I'd head out to Dun Laoghaire and visit the market in the peoples park, million times better than the taste of Dublin.. free in, you can use real money, food tastes better and less drunk tits walking around with oddly fake accents..

real or fake??????:pac::pac::D

"Did you get the dart over"??

"Yes I got the dort over".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

paddy147 wrote: »
    real or fake??????:pac::pac::D
    really fake...

Advertisement