Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Star Riders (Ex Thin Lizzy)

Options
  • 23-05-2013 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,459 ✭✭✭✭

Whats everyones opinion on this band. Anyone here the new album

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Getting the album tomorrow and going to the show in December. Don't think they will be miles away from Lizzy having listened to a few of the tracks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Liked the first track released off the album, Bound For Glory, but took an instant dislike to the second track released, Kingdom of the Lost.

So it's 50/50 from me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Gmol

Agree the second song is awful,still though have the album ordered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

It's streaming on the Classic Rock Magazine's website if anyone wants a listen.

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/music_and_videos/black-star-riders-album-stream/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Gave the album a full listen .... pretty bloody good ... Kingdom of the Lost is the worst tune on it !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭RebelSoul

Given it a few listens now at this stage and I really like it. I've a feeling it will be in my favourite albums of 2013 come the end of the year. My only gripe is it is very weak vocally and at times lyrically. But I was expecting that with Warwick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭rednik

Listened to it several times now and it's a damn fine effort.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

RebelSoul wrote: »
    Given it a few listens now at this stage and I really like it. I've a feeling it will be in my favourite albums of 2013 come the end of the year. My only gripe is it is very weak vocally and at times lyrically. But I was expecting that with Warwick.

LOL that doesn't say much for it!!!

Advertisement