Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wholesale Nightgowns - At a loss!

Options
  • 23-05-2013 9:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I am wondering if any of you guys would be able to point me in the right direction of a supplier of nightgowns at a reasonable price? I am looking for the fluffy/towel type so I can embroider them and add diamante transfers to them.

I have researched this online for days and days, I have over 300 items on my website for sale and have found and built fantastic relationships with several suppliers but have never hit a brick wall like I have here. After about 50 emails (many of which have not been responded to which is surprising in this day and age...) I am still none the wiser.

I found a Spanish company but their prices are over €20 per unit and I just cant help but assume that there must be a company out there selling these to printing companies etc.

Does anybody have any experience that might help me out here? Would much appreciate it.

Amanda.

Advertisement