Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moody dog

• 23-05-2013 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I have a cross breed dog, great company until this week. He seems totally not interested in anything, playing games, walking etc
    Is it ok if i give my dig a Xanax ?
    I ask because they help me feel good.
    Maybe cut the Xanax in half ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Are you serious? :eek: Dont give that to your dog. Maybe a trip to the vet is needed instead??

Also try posting here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

• Registered Users Posts: 47 elen88

Most human medication is poisonous to dogs. Please take it to the vet as soon as possible. Best of luck!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

OP, under no circumstances should you give any human drug, particularly a psychoactive drug, to your dog. Benzopiazepines are not suitable for treating the behaviour you describe in any case, but more's the point, you need a diagnosis from your vet before anything is given to your dog.
    Your dog may simply be feeling tired in the warmer weather, or he may have an illness of some kind. See your vet.

Mod hat on: thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement