Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permaban from After Hours

Options
  • 23-05-2013 9:43pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

I've a chequered career in the above forum so this appeal is a long shot & ultimately hopeless but I'm waiting for a video to convert so lets kill some time together.

Once upon a time After Hours was a fun place to post with banter & slagging par for the course.
    Then Whoopsydaisydoodles went on some workshop seminar thing where she was wrongly informed that every contrary & wind up post fell under the great catch all umbrella of Trolling
    Suddenly anything of a joking manner became trolling & so her reign of terror began, swinging the ban hammer wildly at the expense of some fine posters.
    The one place in Boards we went for humour became the very place it was most outlawed.

It was Dr. Bollocko who eventually banned me permanently while I was on a 3 month ban & the good Doctor is not for turning.

I want my After Hours ban to be lifted, I want After Hours returned to circa 2010 & I want this place to be fun again.

Video is now at 98% so in your safe hands I leave it.

Rabidlamb.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I don't think so.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement