Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food suggestions to make & eat between the Rugby Final & the CL Final on Saturday

Options
  • 23-05-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭

Preferably suggestions one can prepare in advance

Preferably involving Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce !!

Can be Chicken, Beef or Pork (or even sausage rolls) !

Suggestions please - suppose I'm looking for tasty and handy to eat during the two matches as time would be against me (don't mind prepping in advance), picky food would be fine

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

Bierocks. Having them at the moment having made them this week. Can be eaten warm or cold... plain or with whatever sauce you have around. I have a hot sweet chilli sauce for example. But BBQ sauce would be just fine.

Google Hairy Bikers Bierocks. Meant to be consumed with beer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Bierocks. Having them at the moment having made them this week. Can be eaten warm or cold... plain or with whatever sauce you have around. I have a hot sweet chilli sauce for example. But BBQ sauce would be just fine.

Google Hairy Bikers Bierocks. Meant to be consumed with beer :)

1-2 hours preparation time :eek: suppose not too bad.

They sound a bit........

My mood has shifted towards something chickeny though !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Chicken skewers with a variety of dips and assorted veg on the skewers. You could make up a batch of different sauces, have the chicken and veg all skewered up and lamp them into the oven as and when you need. You can chuck whatever you want over them, lemon and chilli, jd bbq sauce, touch of yoghurt and curry powder mixed up....whatever really. Bang them out with a load of sweet potatoe wedges and you are onto a winner. You can even heat up a few pita breads if people (or you!) wanted to make little wraps of chickenly goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

Not sure, but the rugby final was on last week!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Not sure, but the rugby final was on last week!

Erm, Leinster are playing Ulster in the Final of the RaboDirect Pro 12 tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Chicken wings half in Franks and half in JD!

#COYBIB!

Advertisement