Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats your fav desert?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Banana Sundae :)

The Pizza place I like near me do the bestest chocolate sundae ever - they make their own ice cream. It's YUUUUUMMMMM.

Also on my list are:

Lemon Meringue Pie (my own)
    Fresh Fruit Pavlova (my own)
    Eaton Mess (my own)
    Creme Brulee
    Pannacotta
    Chocolate Roulade from Butlers Pantry
    Rice pudding (my own)
    Bread and Butter Pudding (the one they make in work that uses all the previous days pastries om nom nom)
    Apple crumble (my own)
    A bowl of custard :D

Actually, it'd be quicker if I listed the things I didn't like :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,362 ✭✭✭mojesius

I used to be a chocolate fanatic and am still partial to a nice warm brownie with chocolate sauce and ice cream now and again.

Not a big fan of creamy desserts - I used to work in a restaurant that serve profiteroles. every time if go into the walk-in fridge, I'd have to eat one, so I got a bit sick of cream.:)

More recently, I love a good lemon tart or key lime pie. Something that cleanses the pallet.

Carrot cake when done well is amazing (Has to be generous on the icing, nutty, moist cake, a hint of orange zest)

God I love dessert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

a cake heated up, preferably a triple chocolate brownie or a rocky road ckae topped with proper vanilla ice cream (non of that cheap sh*t) and toffee sauce... NOM!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    What, no no no, why would anyone put raisins in? Choc biscuit cake has to be marshmallow, biscuit (obviously), and optional addition of crunchie bar! Oooh, and milk choc only!

It was an abomination - I had to spit it out. I was disgusted. I hate hate hate raisins. I love sticky toffee pudding but hate when there's raising in it. Quite often if you ask in restaurants if there is raisins in it they say no and then it arrives with raisins anyway. Disgusting!

My friend makes amazing chocolate biscuit cake with all of the above plus malteasers. Yum! I may have to make some soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

Do biscuits count?

Because toffee pops make my dick go hard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

Lemon Meringue Pie
    when done well its my favourite.
    I also like black forest gateau but i couldnt eat much of it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,800 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Romantica or Black Forest Gateau.

When I was little my aunt used give me a glass of coke with a slice of vanilla ice cream in it, used to love it but don't know how it would taste now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 guydead67

Fruit cake cos I'm nuts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Rezident

Lavender creme brulee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Rezident

Oh, or Baked Alaska but I never see it in restaurants.

Advertisement