Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with great stories

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Cunning Alias

C14N wrote: »
    Going to add another here: The Last of Us. Bloody hell, what a way to tell a story, I've never felt so drained playing a video game before.

Finished this last night. It was incredible. Cant recommend it more. The only thing is I can't see myself playing it again (not any time soon anyway). The story and atmosphere were such a big part of the experience, I don't think it would be as good the 2nd time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Finished this last night. It was incredible. Cant recommend it more. The only thing is I can't see myself playing it again (not any time soon anyway). The story and atmosphere were such a big part of the experience, I don't think it would be as good the 2nd time.

The only thing that would keep me away for the next while would be the constant heart-pounding atmosphere. It can be really stressful. Hopefully not as bad if I go through it on Normal+ though.

Advertisement