Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortune Teller at Oxegen 2004

Options
  • 24-05-2013 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there. I visited a fortune teller with some friends at oxegen 2004. We were drunk and did it for the laugh. Was completely sceptical about all this at the time and forget most of what she said to me. However a few years later a major family secret she hinted at was revealed. Alas, I've been converted!

I know this is a long shot but would anyone here have any idea who she was? She had dark hair, was prob in her 30's at the time and spoke with a fairly neutral/affluent accent. My mind kinda went into overload thinking about what she may or may not have said when I remembered that she had predicted this event. I'd like to see her again to clear a few things up. Thanks

Advertisement