Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Roscoff ferry - maximum to a cabin ?

Options
  • 24-05-2013 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭

Looking to book on Brittany Ferries from cork and they insist on you having a cabin as its an overnighter, but biggest cabin is 4 berth and we have three kids.

Anyone done this before ? Will they let the five of us share a 4 berth cabin.

Tried phoning them yesterday and on hold for hours, so thought I'd throw it out here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Andip wrote: »

Anyone done this before ? Will they let the five of us share a 4 berth cabin.

we've done it in the past. they don't really care who's in the cabin once you've paid for it. just ask for an extra towel/pillow at the desk when you get on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭SACH Central

We do this all the time with 3 kids. We just bring an inflatable mattress and a sleeping bag - I sleep on the floor! We used to 'top & tail' the kids when they were smaller. Keep in mind with BF, if you've never used them before, that you're off the ferry at 7.30AM. They wake you at 5.30AM'ish via music played over the intercom system, so you'll have an early start.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

No problems there, my family has done that many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

No problems there, my family has done that many times.

Thanks to all happy to report I'll be off to the sun very shortly. .. remember is that big yellow thing seen in the sky :)

Advertisement