Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lend of a power washer

Options
  • 24-05-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭

hey,

I Wanted to clean the outside of the house this weekend ie. the drive and paths more so than the walls. Is there anyone who would be kind enough to lend me their power washer? I can collect and drop off the same day if necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,087 ✭✭✭Guffy

Where are you based?

Knocknacarra but I don't mind travelling a bit to pick it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I have one out in Oranmore, but it's probably worth waiting to see if anyone closer to you has one.

I have one out in Oranmore, but it's probably worth waiting to see if anyone closer to you has one.

Cheers man. If I don't get another offer tonight I'll def take you up on it ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

sorry for hijacking op, but it could be an idea for a thread, boardsies are usually helpful people why dont we try and help each other out. people may have bought a lidl or aldi impulse that only uses it occasionally or some one with out a car that needs a lift. just a thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Op did you get sorted?

I have one if you want a loan, im in Knocknacarra too.

Col200sx wrote: »
    Op did you get sorted?

I have one if you want a loan, im in Knocknacarra too.

Col that is brilliant. When would suit for me to pick it up? If you could pm the details that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

gufc21 wrote: »
    Col that is brilliant. When would suit for me to pick it up? If you could pm the details that would be great

PM sent :)

Advertisement