Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog friendly hotels and accommodation

• 24-05-2013 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Can anyone advise me of a good hotel/B&B or self catering accommodation in the south east preferably but I would consider anywhere in Ireland that I can bring my dog with me if I go away for a weekend. I have searched pet friendly hotels. I have found that they dont cater to my needs which are somewhere for my dog to sleep at night. I dont want to have her sleeping in the bedroom because I would be afraid if she barked during the night she would disturb other guests. I'd like to be able to stay somewhere that would house the dog from say 8pm until 8am and then I could enjoy my break away with her and go for nice long walks during the day. I have come across one place in Mallow but the price was way out of my league for eg 200 euro per night.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement