Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Monsoon pumps UK / Ireland

• 24-05-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

When looking to purchase Stuart Turner Monsoon pumps there appear to be different model numbers for UK and Ireland - eg the Universal 3 bar twin pump has model numbers 46410 (UK), and 44332 (Ireland)

Does anyone know if these are the same pumps with different model numbers, or is there a different pump for the Irish market?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

The 44332 has dry run protection installed as part of the specifications by Modern Plant, the other other hasnt and wont be under warantee in Rep of Ireland if you have a warantee issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ghow

Thanks for the info, useful to know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Plus, the UK spec push fit pipe connectors are for 22mm pipes which would mean they are loose on our typical 3/4" pipes and liable to cause a serious leak.

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭gabbo is coming

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Plus, the UK spec push fit pipe connectors are for 22mm pipes which would mean they are loose on our typical 3/4" pipes and liable to cause a serious leak.

I'm after buying a pump in the UK
    Do you know if I can buy a connector?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

I'm after buying a pump in the UK
    Do you know if I can buy a connector?

Yes, you can buy 3/4" flexible connectors from Modern Plant (01-4591344) not sure of the price though.
    If you got a new pump with 22mm connections it may be cheaper to step from the 22mm to 3/4" using copper and compression joints.
    If you are swapping the pump in for a broken pump the existing connectors might be suitable to connect straight to the new pump.

• Advertisement
Advertisement