Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find in a good a cheap gym in dublin 24

Options
  • 24-05-2013 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi was just wondering does any one know of a good cheap gym in tallaght. was on to a few of them and they wont give a price unless you go into them, looking for 12mths membership thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

My boyfriend goes to Westpark Fitness on the Greenhills Road there and he paid 350 for the year, but they also do several different membership plans; pool only, gym only, weekend only, etc.
    They're very friendly there, so give them a call and they should talk you through what you're looking for.

EDIT: As far as I know they DO accept month-by-month membership too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Tallaght Leisure Centre - I go swimming there on a Sunday & it's grand. Never been to the gym, but try it out. They usually have good deals on.

http://www.tallaghtleisure.com/tallaght/?q=memberships

Advertisement