Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids

Options
  • 24-05-2013 2:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11

Looking to bring my 2 nieces on a girly day out there age 7 an 9
    They would love to have ther nails painted nail art etc is ther anywhere in Dublin city that does this for kids? Or if you have any suggestions of places

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Hamleys in Dundrum have a nail bar for kids.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Mslaydbaklube

January wrote: »
    Hamleys in Dundrum have a nail bar for kids.

I'm in north Dublin so goin into Dublin city centre with them so looking for something in town but thanks :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

I might be missing something here but would many places refuse to do nails on a kid?
    I've never seen it specifically advertised so maybe google up some numbers and enquire? Best I can think of I'm afraid .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Mslaydbaklube

I might be missing something here but would many places refuse to do nails on a kid?
    I've never seen it specifically advertised so maybe google up some numbers and enquire? Best I can think of I'm afraid .

It's just painting them an doin some nail art :-) I know there is places on the south side of Dublin that does so was thinkin ther surely be some were in the city centre that does

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Kiddies cut in jervis do kids nails and art

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Fifth Avenue on Wicklow St do a "Princess Manicure" for under 16s. You'd need to book ahead though as they tend to be very busy.

Her royal highness will have her nails cut, shaped, and buffed. No cuticle detailing in this manicure. A light massage with coconut – pineapple shimmering lotion is followed by polish of her choice. She is finally crowned with nail art on her thumbs.

http://fifthavenuedublin.ie/manicure-pedicure-pricelist/

Advertisement