Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Irish Games Dev? (Specifically... US :) )

• 24-05-2013 3:05pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A bunch of people from Boards collaborated on a mobile game under the company "Gone Gaming"... from investors to testers!

Our first (free) game was described in reviews as 'Temple Run meets Wipeout'

We've racked up 500,000 games and we've just released a major update. We're re-launching today and need lots of downloads this weekend to have a shot at topping the charts!

The Jump: Escape The City is a super-fast endless runner kinda game, but with an end! :) It features pretty sweet 3D graphics, simple controls and a soundtrack by Grammy Award-winning DJ and Super Producer DJ Poet.

Please download it, tell your friends, enemies, lovers and haters! Leave us a nice rating/review if you like it. Anything you can do to help would be awesome.

Get it free now for Android/iOS smartphones and tablets:

Android: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gonegaming.thejump

iOS: http://appstore.com/thejumpescapethecity

Game site: http://www.playthejump.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

I played this when it was in early testing and it was pretty ropey tbh.

However I just grabbed the latest version above and it's massive improvement. Very decent little game. Best of luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I'm not a fan of playing app based games but I downloaded it to show my support. It's pretty addictive, fair play lads and best of luck with it and gone gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

wyrn wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of playing app based games but I downloaded it to show my support. It's pretty addictive, fair play lads and best of luck with it and gone gaming.

Thanks a million! Please leave us a rating/review if you get a chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Omg somebody ban this shill!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, one thing we've learned through all of this is that when you think you are 99% finished... you're 50% done :)

Thanks for the kind words, its been fun but a LOT of work. We took on board a lot of the feedback from the folks on the site and we're much happier with it now...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Downloaded to my 4 android devices. Now please add cloud save support :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,223 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I downloaded this last time you made a thread about it a while ago. Id forgotten about it but now I'm playing it again. Its addictive!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Had it a while. Very impressed. Simple but addictive.

Advertisement