Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tain Festival Market Square concert

Options
  • 24-05-2013 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Nathan Carter seems to be the headliner this year. My initial reaction was 'Who?' while my second reaction was 'This is going to be a disaster compared to last year'.

Last year Jedward were the headliners and whilst they are obviously not everybody's cup of tea it was a smart move by the organisers as it was always going to sell out.

Maybe I'm out of the loop but is Nathan Carter in any way a big name in Ireland? Can't imagine many teenagers will be too interested in going to this. Is this going to be the dampest of damp squibs?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Sweet jesus.
    Sure isnt Dundalk known for its love of country music :pac:

Had to Google him, hes got some great lyrics:
    So rock me mama like a wagon wheel
    Rock me mama anyway you feel
    Hey mama rock me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

I'm not a fan but the OH is.She went to see him a few months ago in the Gaelic grounds in Armagh- 8,000 turned up for the gig :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

When is this so I can have my ears surgically removed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

June 9th so get yourself an appointment quick!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I'm not a fan but the OH is.She went to see him a few months ago in the Gaelic grounds in Armagh- 8,000 turned up for the gig :eek:
    8000? Jesus! Maybe I am out of the loop then. Had honestly never heard of him. Maybe organisers know what they're at so. Hopefully they sell well. Good to see town busy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Plus Special guest's, Who's Eddie - Wildflower's - Magnet -Donna & Joe McCaul.
    Open Air Concert - Free Rides for Kid's - Lot's of Family Fun - Pig on a Spit - Gates open 2pm

:eek: Scutterin jaysus :eek:

http://www.tainsummerfestival.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Pigheads going onto a spit? Good lad!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

mmmm pig on a spit

Advertisement