Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to buy stuff from USA PSN store

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Who let enda kenny in here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Just ordered a card from Play Asia. How long does it take to get the code?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Just ordered a card from Play Asia. How long does it take to get the code?

Is there not an "email the code" option?

F1ngers wrote: »
    Is there not an "email the code" option?

Is there a way to check? I ordered a Digital PSN USA card.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Mine came within two hours via e-mail

• Advertisement

Mine came within two hours via e-mail

wow. that was fast. I ordered it at 4:53 this afternoon and I still didn't get it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You don't get them in e-mail. Log in to the site and check your account. If you check the order you got it in the code should be there. You'll get the code instantaneously.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You don't get them in e-mail. Log in to the site and check your account. If you check the order you got it in the code should be there. You'll get the code instantaneously.

Thanks retro. I just got the email telling me to check my account.

Got the email for the code at 1:16AM. Have my US account set up and I'm downloading Fire Pro as we speak. It will be nice to create characters without my huge War&Peace size translations book.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Next time just check your account. You'll get the codes instantaneously from there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

I just use Amazon.com, I buy 60 Dollars for 45.00 Euro and get the instant codes. Bought Defiance for 10,00 Dollar's where on the EU PSN its 59.99 Euro.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement