Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From Fetac To CAO..

Options
  • 24-05-2013 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I'm hoping to go from Fetac to CAO this year and just thought I'd start a thread for people to share their experience of going from a Fetac Course to a Level 7 or 8 Course so others, like myself, can see what you made of it and how you managed to get in to the course.

How have you found the leap from Fetac to Level 7/8? Tough? Moderate? Easy?

What did you study at Fetac level?

What college/course did you go to and what fetac results did you achieve to be accepted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

Decided Blanch or Carlow is gunna be my top pick... Still have to change my choices about. Social care weeee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Berdetta

I did FETAC Level 6 Business. From this I was accepted straight in GMIT Business 2nd year. I was accepted from my results which were 7 Distinctions & 1 pass. Some of my mates got in with only 2 distinctions & 5 passes. Now I have just completed 2nd year Business. I found it a bit easier than the Level 6 as we had a good deal of projects to do, sometimes 4 in a fortnight. Only had one project to do so far in GMIT. We had 2 months to complete it.

Advertisement